+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Boards

FORT Newbie

Other Boards

I am new here, I just came here from RTVP (www.realitytvplanet.com), and was wondering if anyone here had been to other boards before settling on this one. What made you settle here? Did you see RTVP? Just wondering!

I think we saw plenty of RTVP earlier.

Seriously, the reason I settled here was because I love the people and think that the site owner (John) and the mods do an excellent job of keeping this a friendly site.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

BTW

Phil
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The original dozen members of this board used to be on another board, but there was conflict and we left. John started this board since he was helping run the last board and we settled here. I don't know about anyone else, but I myself have never see the RTVP board.

A short fast history of how this place came about in September of 2002
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

i was a member of a couple of other boards, but like ili said, migrated here with the original crew. i have seen rtvp. there are still a couple of other message boards i'll read, but it is infrequent and they aren't about reality tv.

I used to go to Sucks a lot. Now I don't, at least not as an active poster. Not that I ever was an active poster at Sucks. Lurking there was good enough for me.

Until recently, I had never heard of RTVP.

I also came from that other board. The only other message boards I go to are ones for certain shows like Smallville, Buffy/Angel, and Alias.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    The original dozen members of this board used to be on another board, but there was conflict and we left. John started this board since he was helping run the last board and we settled here. I don't know about anyone else, but I myself have never see the RTVP board.

A short fast history of how this place came about in September of 2002
    you don't say.. that other board that you guys came from is not RTVP, right ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

nope, not rtvp. we had never heard of rtvp until that article was printed.

the only other board i frequent right now is http:/www.slashdot.org
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast