+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Other Boards

Jillibean said:
    I`m afraid I`m making my old friends mad, because of lack of posting on The other board People change and grow, and I really like you people.

My 2 cents worth here:
    Their loss is Fort's gain!!! You are truly a nice person!

The number of posts I have at Sucks pales in comparison to my nearly 1000 posts here. I love the FORT!

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean
    I`m afraid I`m making my old friends mad, because of lack of posting on The other board People change and grow, and I really like you people.
    How can anyone be mad at you, Jillibean? You're too much of a sweetheart. There's nothing wrong with being a member of two different boards. The more boards, the merrier!

By the way, I'm not a troll. Trolls are ugly, and I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSister
    Jillibean said:

My 2 cents worth here:
    Their loss is Fort's gain!!! You are truly a nice person!
    BTW, did I say this? to FORT?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    This is the first board I've ever joined. I chanced upon this board because I was looking for something on TAR4. And since that day, there was no looking back
    I was a major lurker until I decided that I had to post. I just couldn't keep my comments to myself It was only after TAR4 ended that I realised that there was so much more this board had to offer...
    And of course, the people here are great!
    Same here! That's about how I found this forum too! I haven't looked back since!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Actually, I joined it for The Amazing Race... and I have stayed here for quite a while.. Can't believe I actually am participating in a board when I always laugh at my friends at getting so involved in forums and stuff... This is a good forum... Cool people...

FORT Fogey
    It wasn't until Survivor Amazon and then American Idol ended that I realized all that great things that this board has to offer besides reality TV stuff. If there was none of this stuff, I'd probably have half as many posts as I do.

to Little Sister, Jillibean and Cheese Whiz

I see you as individuals and not a group from another site. I'm sure others feel the same way too!

I think Jillibean's thread about hair advice is one of the nicest threads I've seen in any forum, bar none. I'm not in hair crisis or I would have posted for advice too...FORT has so many people no one stresses about newbies. Every day you read about someone who came here to read about the Bachelor or Survivor and just had to delurk to voice their opinion. Who's got time to figure out where they all come from?

I don't know about y'all but I have learned so much just by reading other people's opinions & perspectives. It really adds to my enjoyment of a complex show like Survivor. More than one show I've enjoyed the recaps more than the actual 60 minutes sitting with the remote and muting the commercials. And I have picked up some of the most amazing recipes here - not to mention decorating tips. ( Firegirl!)

I'm glad we're all getting along, newbies or otherwise! This is a great group of people.

You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Lil_Cutie said:

"It wasn't until Survivor Amazon and then American Idol ended that I realized all that great things that this board has to offer besides reality TV stuff. If there was none of this stuff, I'd probably have half as many posts as I do."

I find it very funny... For my case... Those good things that I have... I always have no idea how I got there in the first place... Like my friends and also this board... Can say I have short-term memory, but that's the way I see it...

+ Reply to Thread