Thread: Other Boards

Princess
    I know one when I see one...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Modesty
    I know one when I see one...

I just thought I had my troll goggles on
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I just thought I had my troll goggles on
    hey now, lets be cordial..... maybe, when that particular poster realises that it seems rather trollish to post about certain condiments in every post, they might find that their posts indeed stick.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    hey now, lets be cordial..... maybe, when that particular poster realises that it seems rather trollish to post about certain condiments in every post, they might find that their posts indeed stick.

Very true senrik. We shall do our best

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Sometimes I'll go check out some of the Clay forums, but every single post is like "Oh My GAWD did you SEEE him on TV last nite. He was sooooo hot n his Leather pants." There are about 50 different threads on a single, insignificant topic, much unlike the FoRT. I prefer it here.

I can't remember first coming here- I know I was searching for an American Idol Forum, just to kind of look at it and be able to read a recap if I missed one. Littledid I know I would be immediately hoooked here- I can hardly go more than 2 days without coming here

FORT Fogey
    I also post at survivorfire.com! It's a nice board and for the most part, people are nice there. They have mods, as well, but I think they're a little too strict. You cannot say cocky without it getting all bleeped out. You type assume and the first 3 letters are bleeped out. I think I said jerk and it got bleeped out.

Amazing that a site could be stricter than here. But there is order! Yay!

Sucks isn't too bad. Well, some of it. I read the Dave Fan Club thread, it was nothing but love for Dave, except for a few idiots here and there. Other threads are much more rude and crass though, but it's not all bad. I learn a lot of stuff there, by lurking. I'd never wanna post though.

I love this site. Lurked until I realized how much I loved all the articles about the Amazon season and then I just HAD to post and let them know. And so, I signed up!

And look at me now. Never thought I'd be closing in on 1300 posts already.
    Last edited by Lil_Cutie; 11-18-2003 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Sometimes I'll go check out some of the Clay forums, but every single post is like "Oh My GAWD did you SEEE him on TV last nite. He was sooooo hot n his Leather pants." There are about 50 different threads on a single, insignificant topic, much unlike the FoRT. I prefer it here.

I can't remember first coming here- I know I was searching for an American Idol Forum, just to kind of look at it and be able to read a recap if I missed one. Littledid I know I would be immediately hoooked here- I can hardly go more than 2 days without coming here

pinkie, I know exactly what you mean.............

I first started coming here because of curiosity, regarding the news article. Now i`m having so much fun, and have met some really nice girls, and did i mention they all have good hair?....................

I`m afraid I`m making my old friends mad, because of lack of posting on The other board People change and grow, and I really like you people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean
    pinkie, I know exactly what you mean.............

I first started coming here because of curiosity, regarding the news article. Now i`m having so much fun, and have met some really nice girls, and did i mention they all have good hair?....................

I`m afraid I`m making my old friends mad, because of lack of posting on The other board People change and grow, and I really like you people.

We are glad to have you here Jillibean. Hopefully no one will give you a hard time and let you enjoy both boards as much as you want

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    We are glad to have you here Jillibean. Hopefully no one will give you a hard time and let you enjoy both boards as much as you want

, Jillibean. Glad you like the weather here
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Dex
    This is the first board I've ever joined. I chanced upon this board because I was looking for something on TAR4. And since that day, there was no looking back
    I was a major lurker until I decided that I had to post. I just couldn't keep my comments to myself It was only after TAR4 ended that I realised that there was so much more this board had to offer...
    And of course, the people here are great!

+ Reply to Thread