+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Other Boards

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I asked myself the question today....what am I going to do with my life after the Bachelor? I lurked on the FORT a very long time before joining the first day of this season's (I'd guess back to TI1 and B1) The Bachelor, and I have to say, I have enjoyed every minute of it since I've been here!

Although the FORT is my "ONLY" membership and proud to be part of it by the way, I lurk around TWOP, Reality TV World, ABC (but not much anymore because it all seems so worthless in there), Sucks, Bachelor Addict-mostly looking for spoiler stuff. What I find is, there is nothing new or compelling than what a lot of folks here have already uncovered/said.

I came in here today to see what else goes on at the FORT besides the TV show talk so I can fill in the gap left by no Bachelor. So thanks fellow FORT fans. It's been fun.

Other forums

I too have posted on the same board as Jillibean and Hottie Phil . And I still post regularly at Realitynewslive.com But I like to come here because the posts are never deleted after a couple of weeks ,and you can still pretty much say what you want. At RNL they don't want anyone to say BAD things about the BBhouseguests because a few of them have joined the forum(mainly Chiara and Marcellas) Marcellas is great but the rest do not like to be dicussed hahaha. So I will be here more than there .
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Good point, wp40. Some sites try to be nice to contestants when they know they're hanging around.

Here, we feel that if you've signed up to be on a reality show, then you can accept the good with the bad. In the past, we've had some problems with reality show contestants who weren't able to handle the "bad" too well, and we've held them to the same standard of our non-flaming policy as the rest of our members. Oh, the drama when I actually banned one for a few days... :rolleyes

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Oh, the drama when I actually banned one for a few days... :rolleyes

Omg, I can only imagine! ughh... Honestly, I give props to you for being fair to all about everything...I wouldn't want to run a site that has so many members. I think you're doing a great job.
    BTW..this isn't a brownnose post, I mean it sincerely.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't the foggiest idea how/why I ended up at this site...except the obvious guess of being a reality tv nutter. I really don't visit other reality sites as regular and as often as the foRT. It's my mainstay. I love the moderation done here, I love the posters, content of the site, options....It's a great place to spend my every day, definately.

But..I DO miss a site that I was realllllly into for several different reasons, and was my mainstay before the foRT. Photoshopping/Photography/Writing/Graphics/3D animations (I think that's all of'm), Worth1000 is a wonderful, VERYyyy friendly and a verrryyy creative site. Even if you're not into any of that, it's great to go and chat it up with thier forums. Very tight-knit community (as well as one of THEE most friendliest members) and I highly recommend everyone to check it out at some point.
    I miss them alot, but my reality tv addiction has taken precedent.

I would go over there and post the same about the foRT, but as we all know, admitting that you're addicted to reality tv is like admitting you steal candy from a baby....

What step is it in the RealityTV 12 step program where we hafta "admit defeat and accept the fact that we're addicted"? Well, I haven't made it to that one yet. Here's a lil N.A. talk for everyone.....
    One reality show is too much & a thousand shows is never enough!

**EDIT: I forgot to say...Photoshopping is the art of adding/changing/altering photos. Worth1000.com is geared more towards photoshopping..and it's veryyy humorous at times, and sometimes it's very serious...they even do restorations of old/antique photos for people.
    Last edited by Maveno; 11-21-2003 at 02:26 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The only boards I go nowadays is www.thestudio-boards.net [Sean Paul there] and www.tom-xicano.net/tvfreaks [Jeremy Sumpter there].

I think I might stick here as well. There is plenty of stuffs to discuss about and I'm loving it.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Kazaf ! Have a good time here in FORT. I find that FORT is really more well organised than other boards. When I tried entering some, it got so confused as I was already familiar with here.

The first board I ever joined and WILL be the one I'll be sticking forever
    Although I read sucks from time to time but daily over here
    I think the ATC's and Steve and Josh are the coolest Reality tv contestants on this board

i joined cuz theres a forum for americas next top model. i also sometimes post at rottentomatoes.

aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>, love your custom title. I'm trying to get the tix today at the roadshow in Singapore so wish me luck.

I only visit boards that I mod and where there a a large number of discussions to be seen. So yeah, I will stay here. It's madness.

FORT Fogey
    Never thought I'd be closing in on 1300 posts already.
    And 2 months later, I have almost 1000 more posts! Am I addicted? Does the sun rise every day? the answer to both those questions is yes...It took me from April till October to get 1000 and now I've gotten 1000+ in 3 months.

I have to admit that I do really like the site survivorfire.com, I run the Colby Fan Club over there. And I teach lessons to anyone who calls him gay. Well, I debate cooly, you guys know I'm a mature poster. It's actually pretty cool cuz there are forums for all the past seasons. Unfortunately, the FoRT hasn't been around for longer than Thailand, so we're missing that. So it's good for that.

Ok, besides that, I do not post at any other boards. I mentioned that I lurk at Sucks...it's a useful board. I found all kinds of yummy Colby pics. It's not 100% mean, just about 90%.

One thing I absolutely love about being here besides how nice the mods are, is that we have avatars that are big! Sucks has tiny ones and Survivor Fire doesn't even have any!

+ Reply to Thread