+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: I Make Avatars

  1. #31
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by corgi
    HottieP, correct me if i'm wrong but your av is clip motion GIF isn't it?
    very likely its a Gif89a formatted pic. rules on that are: 256 colors max, but one can be a transparent layer.

    and hottie.... whats wrong with demented? I should bring back my radioactive derrida one and you may see demented.

  2. #32
    corgi
    Guest
    gif89a is a format isnt it?

    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    very likely its a Gif89a formatted pic. rules on that are: 256 colors max, but one can be a transparent layer.

    and hottie.... whats wrong with demented? I should bring back my radioactive derrida one and you may see demented.

  3. #33
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by corgi
    gif89a is a format isnt it?
    yes. its the format that allows for animation, and transparancy. I like it best when it is subtle, like my current av.

  4. #34
    corgi
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by macontosh2000
    ok i have been really bored recently

    i have been looking for something to waste time with and i wanted to know if anyone wanted me to make avatars

    i make them from movie trailers so if there is a part from a quicktime trailer that you want i can get it

    here are some ones i made




    Here's a wild one, can you make a Donna Reed/Mommie Dearest one?

  5. #35
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    8,356

    Re: I Make Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I wish I knew how to make GIF avatars. I'm always looking for new pikachu avatars and would love to be able to make animated avatars of my own!!

    My current avatar is a bitmap I made by combining clipart images.
    I was reading old threads today and had to laugh at this--Me, ten years ago, not knowing how to make animated avatars. I know now!
    Current Pools: Big Brother 18
    Upcoming Pools: Dancing With the Stars 23, Project Runway 15, Survivor 33
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

  6. #36
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,625

    Re: I Make Avatars

    Originally Posted by pikachu
    I wish I knew how to make GIF avatars. I'm always looking for new pikachu avatars and would love to be able to make animated avatars of my own!!

    My current avatar is a bitmap I made by combining clipart images.
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I was reading old threads today and had to laugh at this--Me, ten years ago, not knowing how to make animated avatars. I know now!

    You've come a long way, Baby!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.