Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: We've been named in recent reality research study

We don't want 100%, senrik. The goal is to always have a place for our banned members to go

cubonedaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dufus
    Just so you all know, Cubone was actually praised at our site for acute kindness and his willingness to help Canadians.
    ...i even won an award

Welcome to the site guys & gals from the other site. Cub, one slight word of warning, we don't allow people to mis-use "quotes" by changing words around. It's been a slight problem in the past. I know you're only screwing around, but I figured I'd better say something now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus
    One of our regulars wants to know if he will get free ice-cream if he comes over here,
    Has to be James....

Quote Originally Posted by cubonedaddy
    ...i even won an award
    Cubonedaddy, you will always win an award in my book!

Hi folks, I too am from that "other" site and just stopped in to see what my friends were up to. You all seem like a great bunch and very nice to be so welcoming to newbies!

Of couse we must win you over to the "dark side" and get you to sign up at our site too. just kidding!

First choice

Quote Originally Posted by hazyshadeof
    This is really the only Internet board I've ever been a member of, and while I haven't always gotten along with everyone (more my own doing than anyone elses as I tried to figure out proper posting etiquette) I'm still here because this place is the best.
    I have registered as member at 3 reality TV Internet boards, but 90% of my message board surfing time is at FORT. I especially like the easy-to-use graphical interface of this site.

I also find most of the members here more mature and literate than posters of other boards. Although I find the deletion or censorship policy somewhat restrictive, perhaps that is why there are fewer flame wars here.

I wonder if the survey results included guests and lurkers, because there are a significant number of them on this board. If not, then perhaps they should be encouraged to register so that the 60% figure could be even higher.
    "The greatest myth in the world is that beauty equals goodness." Leo Tolstoy

I am also from the other reality web site! I like what I see, I think I will have to post here more often. hehehe I have gotta say I LOVE the smilies!! Oooo and you can attatch files ! This may be fun!

Princess
    Cool, John & everyone else who participate here!

to all of you from "the other site"

(PS: John, there used to be a site info page that you could reach from the frontpage - will you put that one up again? I think it had site statistics + site rules and various practical info.)

Quote Originally Posted by John
    We don't want 100%, senrik. The goal is to always have a place for our banned members to go
    ok then six nines... (you're an IT guy, you know what I mean) You could retire in style....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by Modesty
    (PS: John, there used to be a site info page that you could reach from the frontpage - will you put that one up again? I think it had site statistics + site rules and various practical info.)
    Most of that information is available now on the "FAQ" button at the top of every page. Some of it is no longer available, though. Or, rather, no longer provided.

Closed Thread