Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 94

Thread: We've been named in recent reality research study

  1. #31
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by cubonedaddy
    ....nice place....like Rufus, i'm from the "other" site and came to check out the comp....feel free to keep Rufus...and all other canadians...tee hee hee (it's a RTVP joke people, don't panic or delete me)...hmm, no smilees in quick reply mode i see...i hope it allows me to finish this pos
    :stupid
    Cubone, Have we not had this discussion before LOL
    Member of the Optimistic Pessimist Club

  2. #32
    Resurrected chirospasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    I'm baaaa-aack!
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Excellent *rubs hands together*. FORT's plan for worldwide domination has begun. Muwahahahahahah!!!


    Congrats to John, mods, writers and a pat on the back to all of us members


    Congrats, John!
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

  3. #33
    Space Cadet LittleSister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    from another planet, far, far away....
    Posts
    39
    Just read about your site at that other site. Nice place you have here!

  4. #34
    Fade to black
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,944
    Very well done John, mods and writers - the accolades are well deserved. This is really the only Internet board I've ever been a member of, and while I haven't always gotten along with everyone (more my own doing than anyone elses as I tried to figure out proper posting etiquette) I'm still here because this place is the best.

  5. #35
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,492
    Another visitor from Reality TV Planet here, checking out the competition.

    I bring with me a message from Jeremynmo. He says he hates you all. Try not to take it personally. Jeremy hates everyone, even me!

    JK, folks! Congratulations on your status as the biggest reality tv message board.

  6. #36
    cubonedaddy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bookaddict
    :stupid
    Cubone, Have we not had this discussion before LOL
    ...um, i'm sorry, do i know you???
    *looks over at ba's location*
    "great, another secret admire canuck"

    ...um, that's supposed to be a white moose

  7. #37
    Hockey is life! EvaLaruefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Montreal,Canada
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,209
    60%?? That's awesome and that is thanks to everyone here especially John and the mods for keeping a fun place to come to!!

  8. #38
    FORT Regular Rufus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    RTVP
    Posts
    83
    Just so you all know, Cubone was actually banned from our site for acute stupidity and abuse of Canadians.

    And Hi Littlesister and Pika!!!

    Oh, and of course, Bookaddict! I hear you guys have a book club or thread here? Where do I look?

    One of our regulars wants to know if he will get free ice-cream if he comes over here, and I want to know how to steal your cool smilies!!!

  9. #39
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,492
    Hey, Rufus! To find the book section, you go to the top of this page, click on other forums, and Books is listed under that forum.

  10. #40
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    60% what's the plan to get the other 40%. Then john could sell the place to micro$oft and retire.

    yes, we ARE BORG. resistance is futile.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.