Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: We've been named in recent reality research study

Actually there's a perfect smilie here that I could use to show who's from the "other" board ..... You've met Cubone :stupid

cubonedaddy
    well dufus, they obviously know who you are since they have a smilee picture of you...
    :monkeybut

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus
    Actually there's a perfect smilie here that I could use to show who's from the "other" board ..... You've met Cubone :stupid
    It's all good as long as you're not pointing at the poster above you. Just in case anyone might get the wrong message.

cubonedaddy
    :stupid

like that

Now, now, let's not be mean to those from the other site (or any other site). They've worked their butts off, and have gotten their time to shine as well.

This is the one and only site of which I am a member (or look at)...knew it was a winner from the start. Once again, John, thanks for all you and the staff do to make this such a great, non-confrontational site!

Holy tacos! This is awesome news! Yowza!! High fives all around! to the mods, writers, and members of FORT.

I knew the FORT was huge when we zipped past the 10k mark. Holy macaroni. Perhaps soon John you can just run this board exclusively and drop all the consulting stuff.

Oooo...Brenna, your Borg comment is right on. Just call me 7 of 9. I'm amazed that I actually complete real work during any given day.

Perhaps soon John you can just run this board exclusively and drop all the consulting stuff.
    As much as I'd like to, it'll never happen. Even if the amazing happened, and the site was making enough to live on, I wouldn't do it, because internet stuff is fickle.

But I'm definitely happy.

Yay! Great news!

Rab
    Does this mean this place is as popular as http://www.go-gaia.com ? Anyways congrats to John.

Closed Thread