+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite FORT Thread

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by SnowflakeGirl
    It's always a party in Hottest Men thread!!!

(Except for the time I was busted for posting nudie pics--Sorry John!)
    My favourite thread ever!

I really like the Survivor thread and the Bachelor thread. I lurk elsewhere.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

During Survivor, it is far and away, my first stop.

The old ATH (All Things Hockey) thread is another of my favourites, but the Sports Forum is always fun.

Gotta ditto Unexplained on the Hottest Men thread.

Lots of fun threads on the FORT.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar

I've been spending most of my time lately in the 'My Art' (some talented posters we have at the Fort) and the What Do You Look Like? threads. The 'Hottest Women' thread is another favorite, thought it seems that it's usually women posting the pictures! I spent a lot of time on the AI2 threads until that show was over and usually stay confined to the General Forum these days.

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Oh, and before I go to sleep, I thought I would dredge this thread up too. Which have been your favorite FoRT threads (of the past or the present)? I feel nostalgic...

FORT Fogey
    My favorite threads? Well, let's see...I love the show discussions of Survivor. I will post a lot in there. I liked the Ryan Opray thread for a week when the 3 or 4 of us huge fans kept posting back and forth to each other. It was like the Ryno Fan Club and it was fun.

I also really like the FORT Fantasy Football League and Prognosticator threads.

Yeah, that Hottest Men thread. I remember when I'd be gone for a day and there'd be 4 new pages waiting to be looked at. Then it turned into I'd miss a couple of days and there'd only be like 5 new pics so I lost some interest in it. It was great though! Really fun.

I really like the Jokes and Funnies thread, too.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    The Amazing Race (then)... So much gossip... So much arguments... So much tension... So much excitement... You get the picture !

Dex
    TAR4 forum definitely! But it's been very quiet nowadays. Until the new TAR airs, I'm hanging a lot around the games and quizzes forum, specifically the 'when was the last time you...' and 'the person above/below me' threads. fun!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    There are so many that I post in...honestly. I don't have a rhyme or reason for which I go to first anymore. It really depends on what show I saw the night before...in today's case, I should be at QE/SG cause the new episode aired! But I stumbled into the General Forums somehow this morning, and haven't left. lol

The one forum that I miss and I spent my 8 hours a day in was the Paradise Hotel threads. wow, good times!~
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I go to General Discussion first. Well, that's until AI3 starts, then that will be the first place I head to. I look forward to being entertained with Lobeck's awesome recaps.

The threads that I recently read through will have that flag for new posts,so I go there first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast