+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite FORT Thread

I usually start in the Survivor forum, but like Feifer the Funny words is my current fave.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I go to the TAR, Fame, and American Junior forums (and occasionally the Other Reality Shows forums), plus the General Discussion, Music, Movies, and Current Events forums. I don't think I have a favorite specific thread, though...

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    My favorite thread is the Alphabet thread, but i'm sure that all of you have already guessed that...

The one and only, Hockey thread!

Still obsessed with the AI2 thread..growing slowly tired of the Clay thread though I still love him just dont want to read the obvious all the time...Sad I know....

The Clay Aiken thread because I get all my up to the SECOND updates on Clay there!

I do the occassional TAR3 thread. I just LOVED TAR3! Too bad they don't let Canadians join.

Ah, my two big obessions... Clay and Amazing Race!

Sorry but it's always going to be the CLAY THREAD as long as it's here. I can't even think of not loving it anymore.... It's my big happy family....I will never abandon it!! *huggles it*
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

first i check on the clay thread, catch up..say hello..then usually go between TPAM and TPBM or whatever catches my eye at the moment surprisingly i dont stay in the AI2 thread the whole time. I keep refreshing and go back if someone posts something new
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

It's always a party in Hottest Men thread!!!

(Except for the time I was busted for posting nudie pics--Sorry John!)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The Hottest Men thread is the one I go to ALL THE TIME It's pretty stagnant now. Got to find pics to post!
    In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders dont vant to be general. Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast