+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monday Morning Rant

FORT Regular

Monday Morning Rant

It's been raining for 2 days now. I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm clock this morning and the day's not getting any better. When I got to my desk it looks like the paper gremlins were at it over the weekend and I have twice as much work as when I left on Friday, and then some yahoo thinks that they can put in twice as much paper as the tray in the photocopier allows so that I spend the next 20 minutes trying to get the mess cleaned up from the paperjam. Guess they couldn't figure out what the guide lines are for on the tray.

Oh well, sorry for ranting. I think I'll go warm up my lunch now (sheesh and it's only 11:15). I'm sure the afternoon will be better...... it will won't it???

Don't ya just love Mondays

Over here it's supposed to reach the 70s today. The sun is out and it's all good--except for the fact that I'm at work.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Bookaddict, I feel your pain. I work a person who does not like to do anything except personal stuff. My boss doesn't care what we do as long as we get our work done. This person decides that she isn't going to do anything because her knitting has been on hold because of the weekend. So she won't help take care of our clients or answer the phone. One of these days, I'm going to snap and read her off and she'll be sorry for not helping out a little bit. But on a brighter note, its supposed to be 68 here today.

FORT Regular
    I'm just being a complainer this morning, but what the heck. The rain drives me crazy only because the kids all hang out at my house, which is actually nice since I know where my daughter is, but....... they can drive you crazy after awhile. lol

It's supposed to continue all week. Well I'm taking a break now anyway and enjoying my lunch so the heck with work.

Complain away BA. I hope your day is getting a little better.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

yes, ba, feel free to complain.... a good rant always makes things better!

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    yes, ba, feel free to complain.... a good rant always makes things better!
    Yes, it's better than going to your local gun store...

We all have those days. You can share, pout, yell or cry on my shoulder anytime. We are a FORT Family.

Actually, this is a great idea for a thread. Everyone just come on in and rant! Get it off your chest and you'll feel better.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Regular
    Wow thanks everyone..... I did feel much better after I posted. It's already half over and I go home in 3 1/2 hours (I decided to look on the bright side) whether or not I get through my workpile. hmmmm now I think I'll take another break and go read for awhile it's always a good way to forget things for a little while lol.

oneTVslave, don't get me started......!
    Actually, it might not be such a bad idea. It's only ranting and not actually doing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast