+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monday Morning Rant

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Since ranting is allowed...

GAH! I HAVE TO GO TO A SCHOOL PHOTO SHOOT! AND IT'S GONNA BE IN THE PAPER!!! I'M NOT COLBY!!! I'M NOT GOOD AT BEING PHOTOGENIC!!! AAAHHH!!!

Well now there, I feel alot better.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Since ranting is allowed...

GAH! I HAVE TO GO TO A SCHOOL PHOTO SHOOT! AND IT'S GONNA BE IN THE PAPER!!! I'M NOT COLBY!!! I'M NOT GOOD AT BEING PHOTOGENIC!!! AAAHHH!!!

Well now there, I feel alot better.

Glad you're feeling better.... Love your name . You don't have to be Colby to be photogenic.... I bet you're the only one that feels you aren't. Now you should post copies of the pics here and let us be the judge lol

Quote Originally Posted by bookaddict
    Glad you're feeling better.... Love your name . You don't have to be Colby to be photogenic.... I bet you're the only one that feels you aren't. Now you should post copies of the pics here and let us be the judge lol
    I love pictures! (of other people )

Leo
    Premium Member
    Ranting? How about my ISP? It took me one hour to dial in!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Ranting? How about my ISP? It took me one hour to dial in!
    Now that is frustrating..... and then it's like going through withdrawl waiting and waiting and well we won't go there.

hmm. rants.
    we're in the middle of a cold front. record low temps...
    first we have the dryest summer in history, then wildfires, then floods, then record cold temperatures. I'm waiting for the rest of the plagues.....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    hmm. rants.
    we're in the middle of a cold front. record low temps...
    first we have the dryest summer in history, then wildfires, then floods, then record cold temperatures. I'm waiting for the rest of the plagues.....
    sounds like you're from the Pacific NW...

it's the same exact damn thing here in Vancouver...

FORT Fogey
    Ranting? You want ranting? Try talking to a 14 year old girl. Yeah, we've got a lot to complain about. For starters, for some odd reason, my best friend has been ditching me lately for more outgoing people. I haven't seen her family since graduation (June 14) I used to be over there every single frickin day. Her mom recently tore her rotator somethings and had to go to the hospital to get surgery.. Guess who I heard it from? Another one of my friends who said," Isn't it horrible how her moms in the hospital?" That frickin scared the crap out of me to hear that she was in the hospital.
    And don't get me started on the girls who used to beperfectly nice, and then turned into complete and total sluts. Yeah, you should seee what they wear. Oh and then, one of my other good friends has been having problems with her love life or whatever, and Im ALWAYS the last one to hear about it. Always. Without fail. I have to ask other people to explain it all for me.
    Anyways, those are my problems. I could go on, but you don't want to hear it all.
    Another thing to rant about, its supposed to rain this friday, the day of our football game against our rivals. And who wants to go sit in the rain just to watch football? But then again, its the greatest game of the year. UGH!

Oh man don't even get me started on a rant.

Just yesterday morning while I was sitting in the breakfast room reading the paper, one of my servants came in and she had the nerve of serving my coffee with three sugars instead of two!! I distinctly told her when I hired her I wanted my coffee with two sugars! What the hell is that?
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    sounds like you're from the Pacific NW...

it's the same exact damn thing here in Vancouver...
    I'm on bainbridge Island, about 3 hours south of you.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast