+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Condiment

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    Ranch Dressing - For President!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Definitely mustard...on hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. I only like ketchup on french fries every once and a while.

FORT Fogey
    I HATE all condiments. I detest tomatoes with a passion so Ketchup is out. I get my pasta plain with cheese or with alfredo sauce. Mustard just tastes... icky. Mayo is also icky. Wasabi is too strong and I don't even like sushi so I don't eat it. I don't like soy sauce because usually it comes with chinese food, and I'm not a big fan of that either. I am seriously the pickyest eater in the entire world. I never grew out of it. I don't even like salad!!! My parents get mad at me because "I'm 14 and I can't even eat salad. What am I going to do if I go over to a friends house and all they have is salad?" I can force myself to eat stuff, but I MUST have water or seomthing to wash it down with.
    Salt isn't a condiment, but I love it. I get salt bagels :slobber much to the disgust of my friends. I put salt on a lot of my foods.

You'll be happy to hear that "condiment" just means something used to enhance the flavour of food, pinkieparrot.

So you can at least boast of liking one condiment (salt).

I'm just cackling evilly at the thought of you cooking for youself once you strike out on your own. And how your future boyfriend(s) might deal with your food foibles.

Oh, the horrors.
    *takes a big bite out of her imaginary Romaine, Radicchio, Tomato and Cranberry-Raisins salad drizzled in Balsamic Vingnagrette*
    Last edited by nausicaa; 11-01-2003 at 03:21 PM.

sweet pickle relish - I can sit and eat it straight from the jar...but ketchup comes in a close second.

I shouldn't have read this thread, now I have a huge craving for salad...

I like a caviar paste. Well, I don't put it everywhere, but I like to eat it straight from tube....
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

pinkieparrot, just curious, what do you eat?

By the way, even my 3-yr-old eats salad with ranch dressing. But I'm sure you'll grow up some day. Well, when you are out on your own you can eat whatever the heck you want and no one can nag you.

Salt bagels...I haven't seen one of those in a long time. I think people in CA are too granola to eat something covered with salt. I totally have a salt tooth - give me nuts, pretzels, chips and keep your cookies.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    hahaha what do I eat... I'm fine with all of the meat products(I loooove steak + chicken + turkey + seafood), I eat my fruits (apples and oranges and grapes and strawberries) I love any kind of starchy products, and of course, sugars and fats are a large part of my diet, like any other 14 year old. But its just the veggies that I hate. I like carrots, but I can't bite down on them because I have TMJ which basically means it hurts to open my mouth wide. I am in love with artichokes, and I eat corn sometimes. But.. Salad... Tomatoes... celery... YUCK!!!
    But its not like I have to order something special when we go out to a restaurant. I just pick off the tomatoes (which chefs seem to put on just about every dish!). The only restaurants where I can't find anything to eat are Mexican restaurants because I don't like beans (yes I know I know its sad) and Indian restaurants because the spices they put on are just too powerful.

I suppose I really should grow out of this, but the thing is, its not like I'm getting fat or anything because I exercise every day, so I don't think that I eat unhealthily, even though I do. I'm working on it though. I was trying to eat less sweets this past week, but then Halloween came and.. well you know the rest.
    Oh and also, about when I'm out on my own, the funny thing is that I want to be a pastry chef and that means lots of sugars and colories... man I'm gonna be so fat. But happy and fat.

anyone ever do everything with Nuc Mam sauce? Thats a veitnamese fish sauce ?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    sour cream. on everything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast