+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10,000 Members at the FORT

Obviously, Rab, you aren't aware of the fabulous array of prizes associated with high post counts.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Modesty

1. We have 3,684 members who have 0 posts.

2. We have 6,043 members who have not visited the site within the last 2 months.

So really only about 300 of the 10,000 are posting? Slackers & lurkers!

Actually, I do understand why ppl sign up without posting - then you can use the "go to last post"-thing which is very convenient.
    I don't think this is the case.. I think number in #1 and number in #2 overloop each other.

11) LG.
    12) doesn't exist.
    13) mommad
    14) Miss Filangi
    15) Zhora
    16) doesn't exist.
    17) sher
    18) doesn't exist.
    19) Miss marcy
    20) doesn't exist.

Hey.. can I take the 12th spot ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

All of the mods and I (with the exception of Bill, who found us shortly after, and is "part of the family") came here together, so user numbers among us are pretty irrelevant. I'm #1, of course, since I set up the site. I'm not sure why fluff being #2 surprises anyone, she up until recently had more posts than me.

Mdrio probably would be a mod, but being 16, he's got other things on his mind...

And I guess I'm an ubergeek, since I have almost 57 posts per day average, which is over the past 13.5 months solid.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    And I guess I'm an ubergeek, since I have almost 57 posts per day average, which is over the past 13.5 months solid.
    to the most superior poster of them all.

Hug me!
    Well.. if I remembered correctly.. fluff wasn't a mod until sometimes in late May this year. so yeah.. I was a bit surprise she is here from the very beginning.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Fluff has been a mod since day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    I could really care less about my post count unless I come to the day I reach 1000 then I'll celebrate.
    I hit 1000 last night at the Halloween party. I was having so much fun (or so much to drink ) I didn't even notice it.

I haven't been one of the people who posts a lot. Some days I'll post 20 times and then I'll go for 3 days without posting. I joined in March and haven't even hit 1,000 yet! 3.25 posts a day... So ashamed... Next year I'll be less busy.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, I think I'm 221.......Ilikai got me over here after survivor sucks board went all to hell, I did hear they finally banned brady boy over there. but they waited too long, it was stuff like what he kept posting, that tore that site down.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Mdrio probably would be a mod, but being 16, he's got other things on his mind...
    Heheheh...well, 17 now! I only wish I didn't have school...or homework...or anything except me...my computer...and my TV. Sorry if I've been such a recluse lately. School is definitely not letting up so far this year.

Awesome on the 10,000 member count!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast