+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10,000 Members at the FORT

I lurked for quite some time (out of pure laziness of not wanting to register). However, anyone that knows me knows that I can't keep my opinions to myself so here I am! It was weird, though, because I knew everyone's personalities a long time ago (from lurking) and they are just now starting to know me. I felt a little dirty, like I had been a peeping Tom.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I lurked for about 2 to 3 weeks before creating a login name. The members of the FoRT are infinitely inspiring and cool. It's kind of like how you can take a class and never speak up, or you can take a class and start to raise your hand. Once you put your voice in the mix, you get much more out of the class. And, it's impossible to know what the class will ultimately be like, but you raise your hand anyway and see what happens. Maybe someone will throw a spitball at the back of your head. Maybe you'll blow up the school during chemistry lab. You just don't know. C'mon! Try it. It's fun.

Great analogy Shayla

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    I lurked for about a week and a half at the end of March and read Paulie's precaps for the past couple of Survivor episodes, fluff's recaps from the past couple of weeks, and a standing in the shadows thing, decided they were so funny that I wanted to tell them, and joined. I just wanted to see what the site was like, and now I know! It's awesome. Plus, I almost have 1,000 posts. Never thought would happen either. I've gotten to know a lot of the people, and I'm part of a FORT prognosticators(NFL picking) and a FORT Fantasy League, and I am really glad I'm here. I have my friend to thank, ultimately, for telling me about the site.

Oh, and wow, I'm almost an original member, 2023! I thought I was much higher than that...there really weren't a lot of people on this site back then, were there? Many of you that I talk to in PM's or in the threads weren't there either. Glad you are now!

I just noticed my post count 2,000 posts, here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I just noticed my post count 2,000 posts, here I come.
    Ha, and I'm nearing 800.

I'm member #3532.

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Ha, and I'm nearing 800.

I'm member #3532.

Ok, I joined almost 3,000 people after you (#6640) and I almost have 2,000 posts

Am I a FORT freak or what?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Ok, I joined almost 3,000 people after you (#6640) and I almost have 2,000 posts

Am I a FORT freak or what?
    Click here. Now THOSE are the superior posters.

Well, I average 20 posts a day, so I guess I'm not as bad as the 40+ posts a day person.

Rab
    I'm the 7627th person to register. Why do I never get an even number lol it's always odd.

I post sometimes when there's something to say. I could really care less about my post count unless I come to the day I reach 1000 then I'll celebrate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast