+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10,000 Members at the FORT

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Amen to that!

10,000 members already? Holy Cheese and Rice! I can't believe that you guys just started this board a year plus ago!

I know I'm addicted! *slack jawed, drool streaming down chin*

You know you spend a lot of time at the FORT when you refer to it in conversations with the "3 dimensional people" in your life! You also know you're addicted to the FORT when some of the FORTers become 3 dimensional people in your life!

Is reality television becoming our Star Trek? Where are our plastic, pointy ears? Who's gonna dress up as John on Halloween?

Yes, my 3-dimensional friends and family look at me funny when I talk about "my friends at the FORT" or "the games at the FORT". I probably spend way too much time here. But I love you guys!

The FoRT is the only message board I view or post in. I wandered in here during AI 2 and have been here since. I look forward to all the witty intelligent posts from all . I lurked for a while on the AI 2 thread then discovered the rest of the place. It most certainly is very entertaining. Thanks to all who put in a lot of hardwork to make this such a great place. To 10,000 more!

Congrats John and the FORT crew!! What changes there have been in the past year, amazing and more fun every day!!

There really is no other place to be for the best in reality tv!! Just a shame I can't get my friends to believe me and actually start posting here (I know they lurk and one has joined, but they just don't know what they are missing). I'll keep on trying and work on getting a few more towards that next 10,000.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Holler to everyone in FORT !

FORT Fogey
    Wow 10000 members is a lot! I have no idea what number I am...I joined in April, so maybe about 6,000? That's a guess though, but wow, we have a lot of members now!

Princess
    #2023, Lil_Cutie .

I'm always curious, and maybe only John can answer this...how many people register but never post and how many of the 10,000 are people who register, posted for awhile but never returned. How many guests visit each day? Not even sure if that can be answered. Plus I do recall in the rules we have to have our correct e-mail address or our account can be cancelled, has that every been done?

I"m sure I'll think of more questions later. (gee I have been here for a year now, what number does that make me???)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

1. We have 3,684 members who have 0 posts.

2. We have 6,043 members who have not visited the site within the last 2 months.

3. We currently average around 23,000 visitors per day, with a high during busy periods upwards of 40,000.

4. Yes, I have removed accounts for invalid e-mails, after giving them a chance to correct them. I personally get the bounce e-mails, and when someone has subscribed to several threads and their e-mails are bouncing all over, it's really annoying.

Dex
    Wow... 10,000 members? But nothing strange about that, since this is such a great place!

Group hug, everyone!

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by Modesty
    #2023, Lil_Cutie .
    Hey Modesty, how do we find out what number we are? Just curious...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast