+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tooth Fairy and other Holiday Folks!

FG, does your daughter have the toothfairy pillow from Hearthsong? I had that one for years--didn't matter that it was pink--it always had the loot in it. I'm feeling cheated. I only got $1.00 for a tooth, unless it was one that was pulled by the dentist. Then my parents made me pay them! j/k I got $5.00 for each tooth, then. My mum saved all my little teeth in a box, and they are still around somewhere. I miss the days of easy money!

FORT Fogey
    Sher, it's ok on that one! Of course if you wake to find yourself suffocating under a pillow surrounded by fairy dust well then you know who did it!

FORT Fogey
    Metenna I don't know where her pillow came from but it is really cute and sweet! It was a gift. It is pink and white and has a little pocket shaped like a star that is the end of the fairy's wand.

Man, I got ripped off. Back in my day, the going rate was .25 a tooth!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    yea me too! Speaking of toothfairy I have to go she has a dentist appt at today!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    When I was a kid, I was suspect about the Tooth Fairy, and thought it might be my parents. So once, when I lost a tooth, I booby-trapped my room. It had a tile floor, so I rigged my box of 500 Lego pieces to a trip wire. My dad came in to put the money under my pillow, hit the wire, and the Legos scattering all over the room woke me and scared the crap out of him. There he was, standing next to my bed with a dollar bill in his hands. He was busted!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    When I was a kid, I was suspect about the Tooth Fairy, and thought it might be my parents. So once, when I lost a tooth, I booby-trapped my room. It had a tile floor, so I rigged my box of 500 Lego pieces to a trip wire. My dad came in to put the money under my pillow, hit the wire, and the Legos scattering all over the room woke me and scared the crap out of him. There he was, standing next to my bed with a dollar bill in his hands. He was busted!

Leave it to Wayner to be the devious child
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner

no, Wayner - I know you are a geek now, but as a kid? How sad.

right on, wayner!! brains like that are why you are the man in demand!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    The cool part is that I still got the dollar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast