+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Inappropriate Commercials

oh I hate those Sprite movie ads, they are awful! I don't see how making me completely uncomfortable is going to make me jump up and go buy a Sprite. Instead, I feel like if I have a Sprite, I'm going to end up in Clockwork Orange!
    Wag more, bark less

Ugh, I HATE those "sublymonal" ads! Call me kooky, but I don't think an American came up with those.

I HATE when they show previews for scary movies during hours that kids are up. They don't need to see that before they go to bed!!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    After 10pm, they continually show the those Girls gone wild commercials. They're incredibly innapropriate because they show the girls naked and performing sexual acts, but they just put a block over it and air it anyway.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan
    Am agreeing with the previous poster - some commercials shouldn't be shown during what I consider family viewing hour.

I had to switch channels real quick last night because of the commercial for a new movie called - I think - "Descent". And the ones for "Lady In The Lake" have a creepy-voiced kid on them.

And not for my kids' sake, but because they scare me!

Basically any Carl's JR commercial with a female is inapropriate to me.

ya lady in the water preview's scare me that's pretty much why I said I hate when they show previews when kids are awake

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    not sure if it has been posted or if it is even approriate for this thread but the toenail fungus commercial where the little freaky monster lifts up the big toe nail and crawls under it to live makes me freak every single time. Too many busted toes, too many bent back nails for that to ever be ok to look at....eeek

That Lady in the Water preview scares me too!

I just caught a mistake in an A&W commercial. Its the one where the guy and girl are walking down the sidewalk after having dinner of 3 beans and roasted tomatoe coulis. The girl gets to her car and says this is me, as she gets her keys and begins to open it. The guy says ok and starts to leave. She says, wanna go get a burger. Then they end up at A&W for a burger.

Something always bothered me. It's the girl getting to her car and opening the door with her keys. She's going to open the passenger side. Whenever you are parked beside a curb, the driver's side is always on the lane side, not the curb side. No matter which side of the street you are on. Unless of course you are in England. Which they aren't. And she's driving her own car.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    That Lady in the Water preview scares me too!

I just caught a mistake in an A&W commercial. Its the one where the guy and girl are walking down the sidewalk after having dinner of 3 beans and roasted tomatoe coulis. The girl gets to her car and says this is me, as she gets her keys and begins to open it. The guy says ok and starts to leave. She says, wanna go get a burger. Then they end up at A&W for a burger.

Something always bothered me. It's the girl getting to her car and opening the door with her keys. She's going to open the passenger side. Whenever you are parked beside a curb, the driver's side is always on the lane side, not the curb side. No matter which side of the street you are on. Unless of course you are in England. Which they aren't. And she's driving her own car.
    I think she's parked on the left side of a one way street.

+ Reply to Thread