+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shopping Online

FORT Fogey

Shopping Online

With the gift giving season approaching I am always looking for great places to shop. I love shopping online and wonder what places yall have found that are good. Catalogues too that have good web sites w/different things.

These are some of my favs:

Overstock.com - you can find lots of things here but it is random as to what they will have.

Sephora- lots of good girlie stuff, makeup bla bla

Heartsong-different interesting toys for kids

pamperedpuppy.com - interesting pet stuff

Redenvelope.com -for corporate gifts etc

Startreatment.com - for group gifts

Maryofpuddinhill.com - for fantastic edible treats

Crayonsoup.com- for childrens clothing

If you know some great sites put them up!

I also like Amazon, and E-toys they are great for having things direct shipped to places you might be for Christmas like Grandmas and then " Santa" has delivered his stuff for her to keep in the basement/attic/spare room until you get there and no little ones are the wiser because you lugged gifts hidden in the car or suitcase. Of course you have to get them home if they are huge but they are shipped in great boxes which can be taped up really well and checked or shipped again!

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    With the gift giving season approaching I am always looking for great places to shop. I love shopping online and wonder what places yall have found that are good. Catalogues too that have good web sites w/different things.

These are some of my favs:

Overstock.com - you can find lots of things here but it is random as to what they will have.

Sephora- lots of good girlie stuff, makeup bla bla

Heartsong-different interesting toys for kids

pamperedpuppy.com - interesting pet stuff

Redenvelope.com -for corporate gifts etc

Startreatment.com - for group gifts

Maryofpuddinhill.com - for fantastic edible treats

Crayonsoup.com- for childrens clothing

If you know some great sites put them up!

I also like Amazon, and E-toys they are great for having things direct shipped to places you might be for Christmas like Grandmas and then " Santa" has delivered his stuff for her to keep in the basement/attic/spare room until you get there and no little ones are the wiser because you lugged gifts hidden in the car or suitcase. Of course you have to get them home if they are huge but they are shipped in great boxes which can be taped up really well and checked or shipped again!
    Try yesasia.com for your Asian merchandise.

I know it's kinda generic and everyone already knows about it, but I love walmart.com. It's great for toys and video games that might not be available in your local Wal-Mart.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    I know it's kinda generic and everyone already knows about it, but I love walmart.com. It's great for toys and video games that might not be available in your local Wal-Mart.

Walmart.com is a good one. Just about all your chain stores will have a web site. From Macys.com to Kmart.com.

I even use the web sites for wedding gift and baby shower gift shopping. You can usually access their registery list and then have it sent to the address they want the gift to go to. Works great!!

Since I have to drive for about an hour to get to a pretty icky mall, I try to do all my holiday shopping via the internet.

here are a couple more of my favortie stores web sites

WilliamSonoma.com

crateandbarrel.com

sharperimage.com

www.stevemadden.com

That is all.

I've actually found that if you can buy it in a mall or a specialty store somewhere, you can probably buy it online. I do almost all of my shopping online. Unlike most women, I HATE HATE HATE to shop. I'm like a little kid, whining the whole time. So, I attempt to buy everything I possibly can online. Shipping is free or discounted in a lot of online stores around Christmas, but even if its not, it's well worth not going to the mall.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread