+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 124

Thread: Things I wonder about,, do you?

  1. #111
    Sexy evil genius Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Not the regular cabana boy
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,787
    dar, that's kind of how I feel about colors. Being color blind, I've often wondered about what everyone else is seeing. I've learned what the rest of you say all the colors are. But what if what I'm seeing is completely different from what you're seeing? We'd never know, would we? All I can say is I hope the rest of you are seeing what I'm seeing because I love what I'm seeing. I think sight has to be my favorite sense.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

    Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

  2. #112
    PKeeper
    Guest
    Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

  3. #113
    Starbucks is your friend Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Orygun
    Posts
    12,166
    Originally posted by Paulie
    But what if what I'm seeing is completely different from what you're seeing? We'd never know, would we?
    Paulie...

    Step away from the bong!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

  4. #114
    PKeeper
    Guest
    Why is brassiere singular and panties plural?

  5. #115
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    44
    Posts
    40,432
    Originally posted by Paulie
    dar, that's kind of how I feel about colors. Being color blind, I've often wondered about what everyone else is seeing. I've learned what the rest of you say all the colors are. But what if what I'm seeing is completely different from what you're seeing? We'd never know, would we? All I can say is I hope the rest of you are seeing what I'm seeing because I love what I'm seeing. I think sight has to be my favorite sense.
    Paulie, do you get the same thing I always get...It never fails.

    John: "I'm color-blind."
    Someone Else: "Really? What color is THIS?"

    Argh!

  6. #116
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Paulie...

    Step away from the bong!
    I just about bust something laughing at this Bill
    "That's Numberwang!"

  7. #117
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I have to say I have always wondered what colourblind people see.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  8. #118
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,952
    Originally posted by Bill: Step away from the bong!
    Originally posted by Fluff: I just about bust something laughing at this Bill
    I did too, Fluff, but for a different reason. Knowing that our Paulie is as pure as the driven snow, I figured his first thought after reading Bill's post was either "What's a bong?" or on the off chance that he did know, he thought "Huh? I don't drink milk out of a bong."

  9. #119
    Sexy evil genius Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Not the regular cabana boy
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,787
    Originally posted by John
    Paulie, do you get the same thing I always get...It never fails.

    John: "I'm color-blind."
    Someone Else: "Really? What color is THIS?"

    Argh!
    *setting down my bong*

    Yep, John. My brother and I call that "The Color Torture". And everyone does it.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

    Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

  10. #120
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,952
    I just stopped by Paulie's cube - he really does have a bong. And it's filled to the brim with milk!

    (Ooh, my 1200 post is a friendly jab at my buddy Paulie's favorite beverage; I feel so cheap. Number 1200 should have had deep, social commentary, leaving the reader with a sense of awe and wonder - or I should have talked about sex.)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.