+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Anyone wanna chat?

  1. #11
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    There are 6 of us in there...Get your butts in the chatroom!

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Anyone wanna chat?

    I was looking back at old threads and came across this one. Is there still such a chat room?

    BTW, I also came across a thread celebrating the 2 mth anniversary of Fort in Nov/2002!! Fort is in its 8th year, well done.

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey veejer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,402

    Re: Anyone wanna chat?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3864534;
    I was looking back at old threads and came across this one. Is there still such a chat room?

    BTW, I also came across a thread celebrating the 2 mth anniversary of Fort in Nov/2002!! Fort is in its 8th year, well done.
    There is still one, but I believe that John would prefer that it was just used for emergencies when FoRT is down for some reason. I didn't check the link to see if it was the same one I had bookmarked.

    Sometime in the past week or two, I got a message that FoRT was down and went to the chat room but no one else was there.

    eta: Okay, I just checked the link in John's original post and that is no longer functional.
    Last edited by veejer; 03-28-2010 at 02:17 PM.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Anyone wanna chat?

    Quote Originally Posted by veejer;3864577;
    There is still one, but I believe that John would prefer that it was just used for emergencies when FoRT is down for some reason. I didn't check the link to see if it was the same one I had bookmarked.

    Sometime in the past week or two, I got a message that FoRT was down and went to the chat room but no one else was there.

    eta: Okay, I just checked the link in John's original post and that is no longer functional.
    Ok thanks for the info. I checked the same link and its no longer available. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

  5. #15
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    20,867

    Re: Anyone wanna chat?

    Hmm, chatroom still works for me. Try this link:

    FORT Chatroom
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

  6. #16
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,550

    Re: Anyone wanna chat?

    Thanks, Waywyrd. It works for me.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Anyone wanna chat?

    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3865440;
    Hmm, chatroom still works for me. Try this link:

    FORT Chatroom
    Thanks waywyrd, it worked for me too.

    Where can I find that link on Fort?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.