+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woohoo - Party Time

Woohoo - Party Time

Well, the wife just left for a week in upstate New York, with her aunt. It's pahtay time!

Ha. After this much time, I can't even remember what party time looks like. I guess I'll just sit here on-line for 18 hours a day

Sleeping with George W
    Hey John ... in situations like that, I usually run up to Blockbuster and rent every movie I've wanted to see that hubby did not. Well, either that or I just go out and spend a boat-load of money on fru-fru crap for the house.

I tend to lay around and find creative ways to use dishes I haven't seen in years so that the rest of them can pile up all around the sink. Then, on the last night before she comes back, I clean everything and put it away so it looks like I behaved myself.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Re: Woohoo - Party Time

Originally posted by John
    Well, the wife just left for a week in upstate New York, with her aunt. It's pahtay time!

Ha. After this much time, I can't even remember what party time looks like. I guess I'll just sit here on-line for 18 hours a day
    Pahtay Time! Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP?

FORT Fogey
    Whoop Whoop,,

You can go w/out shaving, scratch,, just lay in your fatness and no one will care!!
    Eat take home every night,, drink what you want..
    Don't make the bed,, ummmmm what else??
    Live it up buddy..

Hey here's one for you .. hire some college kid to do a bunch of those "honey-do" chores,, that your wife has for you, then take the credit when she gets home.. think your partying now? She will think you are some

The kid will be happy to get minimal $$ for some jobs you don't have time to or desire to do.. and you will get all the best !!'

I am sneaky huh??

If you don't know a college kid,, then surely some HS student or that age guy needs some extra Christmas Cash!!!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Firegirl: You can go w/out shaving, scratch, just lay in your fatness and no one will care!!
    Good lord! You just described Mrs. Wayner to a tee!

Hey, I kid because I love.

Have a great time, John! I know on the rare occasion that my family is away, I find it amazing how restful it is to come home from work with Taco Bell and watch ESPN for hours on end. Of course, you'd have to actually leave the house for Taco Bell, so maybe you could order a pizza instead. Or, have us over for poker!

Have a great time John
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

This would be a good time for TiVo John. There are too many games on this weekend for you to catch all at once....spread em out...

I agree with Wayner, pizza delivery is a good thing. Think of it as your mobile friends who bring you the very sustanance of life.

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

JR.

Re: Woohoo - Party Time

Originally posted by John

Ha. After this much time, I can't even remember what party time looks like.
    Beer, beer, and more beer! And maybe some pizza? Oh, and drunken friends that will break something. It's not a party until something breaks.

I don't know what I'd do if I had a day to myself let alone a week.
    Enjoy yourself John
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast