+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woohoo - Party Time

Holy crap, John! You're helpless on your own, aren't you? Have you briefed some nearby friends on your plans in case you wind up severely injuring yourself?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

lol. I'm completely helpless. I've been married for 11 years, all of my hunter/gatherer's been nagged out of me. Don't tell my wife I said that.

LG.
    John also has a weight bench at his house and bench presses without a spotter, so if he disappears while Mrs. John is out of town we may need to alert the authorities. At least he'll have the gravy stains on his jeans for sustenance while trapped on his back under a bunch of weights. Yikes, John, I think it might be time for a short ROAD TRIP, even if just to some nearby burg if just to give you the motivation to shave or change into clean pants or something.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    At least he'll have the gravy stains on his jeans for sustenance while trapped on his back under a bunch of weights.
    Unless he's a flipping gymnast, he won't be able to get to the stains on his jeans. We guys just aren't that flexible! Of course, he'll have a beer in reach - he can use that to wet the bar and slide out - unless he's got an aversion to wasting beer.

Wow John, wife in upstate NY?

I'm afraid she'll be doing a LITTle more partying than you will.

Why, is upstate NY a party area? She's not a partier, though...So, I guarantee I'll be the party animal this week.

Well, depends on the area, really.

Party down, John! The ninjas are ready.

She'll be in Saint Johnsville, which is about dead center in the state, and about 20 miles East of Utica, if memory serves correctly.

John, John, John......
    You're not really going to wait for your wife to get home to wash your clothes are you :nono

I hope you are having a grand time
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

No, actually, I'm quite domesticated. I'll do the laundry and dishes, and clean the house before she gets home. Most of the time, I do the house cleaning anyway - I'm just not allowed near the washing machine most of the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast