+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paintball

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Glad you had fun. Time to 'fess up, where are the bruises?
    You read my mind.

John, were you better at it this time around?

3 on my legs, 2 on my back, 1 on my chest, and 2 on my arm. Oh, and one on my knuckle, which bled for a while...

Ouch! I'm sure you got off a few good ones too. If not, you could always tackle them!

At least it won't show in the wedding photos.

Come to think of it, how'd the groom do? Somehow playing paintball with the groomsmen seems like tempting the fates to reward him with a black eye.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

He took one perfectly on the left side of his goggles, but I guess the fates weren't trying too hard, it didn't break them.

there's a paintball field up the street. I have never had the desire to play.
    One of my daughters friends (His parents own the field) is on a team that plays all over the place.
    Laser tag sounds like much more fun to me, but I've never done that either.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Laser tag is pretty cool (not the one room, cheesy kind. The arena, only blacklights on kind). You still get to play war without the bruising and blood.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I have never played paintball, and I never want to, because from what I hear, it is painful. I think the only way I would play is if it was like in the movie 10 things I hate about you. No guns, just a sack full of paint balloons. Much better in my opinion. It's like a snowball fight, only with more colour, and less risk of frostbite!!
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

FORT Fogey
    A whole bunch of guys in my grade who live near each other, have annual paintball fights. They even made a site with the routes and profiles, etc. I'm making them all sound like nerds, but their really not. I should shut up now.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Took a paintball to the throat- my very first game ever... havent played since... (also, it seemed when i got hit, and in surrender mode- hands above head, was when i got hit the most often)- maybe my "friends" were trying to tell me something?
    back then they had semi atuomatic paint guns- one shot at a time, now they seem like something you'd see out of the movie Commando- non stop automatic firing...

Laser-Tag- in '87, the city i lived in had this 2 story facility they turned into a laser tag complex- dark carpeted mazes- 10-15 minute games, and you could play all day for $20... GODD TIMES!!! then at 10pm (change clothes, Italian shower) they turned the place into an underage club- nice dark makeout places, but i digress...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast