+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's your fave season?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

What's your fave season?

I love that its fall...I love it getting dark early and it getting brisk outside..Its so cozy! I love summer second..I enjoy hearing the kids outside playing late...smelling your neighbors BBQ, the warmth of the sun!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Oh my goodness! I love fall too. Spring is a close second with all the fresh air after being cooped up all winter. I, unlike a lot of people though, hate summer. I hate being hot. I'm an A/C baby. I'd rather it be winter than summer. I like the snow too and cozying (is that a word?) up on the couch to watch a good flick under a toasty blanket with a steaming cup of hot cocoa.
    Last edited by VeeJay; 10-03-2003 at 05:51 PM.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

I know Spring usually signifies new beginnings for most people, but for me, Autumn gives me that feeling. I think it harkens back to when I would return to college every year. I would drive down a particularly beautiful stretch of road to get back to school and enjoy the changing colors while wondering what the year had in store. I think the very young have the lovely ability to see incredible promise in every new year and when you are young, that year starts with school.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I actually love all seasons. It's probably the reason I live where I live.

Each time I think I've picked out my favorite, I start feeling bad for the other seasons because there are things I love about them too. (I know I'm a dork )

I love the autumn for the smell of wet leaves and the crisp air feeling. Along with drinking apple cider and carving pumpkins.

I love the winter for the sun glistening off the snow and the cold air filling my lungs. I love the smell of wood smoke as I walk around my neighborood.I also love wearing winter clothes.

I love the spring with all the flowers blooming and the anticipation of warmer weather. I love not having to wear a coat anymore.

And I love the summer because I love lying out on the beach and feeling the warm sun on me.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Those were some really nice images greenie.

I love the winter, because I don't have to mow the lawn.

I love the summer, because I don't have to shovel the driveway.

I love the spring, because I'm usually so sick of winter by the time it rolls around, anything a little warmer is better.

I love the fall because the leaves turn colors, it's my birthday and anniversary time, it's not too hot nor too cold, and raking leaves isn't TOO bad a job.

If I had to choose I would probably say that right now is my favorite season. It's that time when summer comes to an end and fall is just starting to show up in the colors of the leaves. The weather is warm, but not too hot. Sometimes the mornings are crisp, and it's too early to start contending with the rush of the holiday season. Ahhh...I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I love the winter, because I don't have to mow the lawn.

I love the summer, because I don't have to shovel the driveway.

I love the spring, because I'm usually so sick of winter by the time it rolls around, anything a little warmer is better.

I love the fall because the leaves turn colors, it's my birthday and anniversary time, it's not too hot nor too cold, and raking leaves isn't TOO bad a job.

I do not like winter. I like Christmas and that's about it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Rab
    Winter's my favorite season b/c I get to wear my blue fleece. The only bad thing about winter is having to wear pants. I'm a shorts person lol. Fall would be my second fav since the leaves are falling and the lawn won't grow as fast as during the summer. I hate mowing the lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    The only bad thing about winter is having to wear pants. I'm a shorts person lol.
    Good thing you added that.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast