+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Want FORT friend sympathy!!! Because.....

Princess
    Firegirl - what a perfect !!! (And some other words too that we can't write here, but you know what I mean )
    Really, looking at your pic. it's f**kin unbelievable that he would be afraid of you!! And why not make that phone call?? Idiot!

Big hug to you!!! (and hope you got that license thing cleared up once and for all now)

Holy crap! What an a-hole that clown is! How hard is it to make the call? How does a creep as dumb as that get to wear a badge and tote a gun around with him? That's flat-out horrifying.

So sorry you had such a horrible day, Firegirl. Hang in there.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey

No kidding... Run for your life its a little girl... when he told me to put my hands on the top of the car I had to ask if it was ok to use the running boards.. geeze,,,
    I am all of 5' 100lbs..

I bet some cheerleader in HS snubbed him and now he is the man... ( can we get a swagger smilie?? )

Thanks for all the lovin!!!![
    Really, looking at your pic. it's f**kin unbelievable that he would be afraid of you!! !

I think he's a creep. I think he was looking for an excuse to frisk. What a f***ing ass. Cops that abuse their power make me see red. Wrong thread, I guess, but it's true.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

That's horrible, firegirl. I just don't understand how some cops can be such jerks(and there are many out there just like him). What an idiot! I bet he is not even going to get reprimanded by his superiors! Hope his wife DID burn his dinner!

Hope his wife burned his house down. What an idiot.

I think you should talk to your friend the Captain and tell him about this JERK abusing his powers.Some people can turn into the worst bullies just by putting on a badge and it makes them dangerous to the general public.

If he thought you were dangerous then he must remember the old saying"Dynamite comes in small packages"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I'd either talk to your Captain friend, or file an official complaint down at the station. Those things go in his permanent record, and can be bad for his career if he keeps going the way he's going.

Sorry to hear about the trouble, FG! I know what the small-town stuff is like, although thankfully I've never had that fun experience. {{{hugs}}}

Sleeping with George W
    Man, FG, that sucked! I'm with John, go down and file a complaint! Of course, in a small town, that might buy you nothing but more trouble.

Sounds like Barney Fife (love that one Jodaar) has watched one too many episodes of COPS.

I'm just so glad your little girl wasn't with you!

Hope today brings a lot of good stuff and happiness to make up for yesterday. ::big hug::

FireGirl,
    I am a take-action gal. I would do everything possible to make sure he appologizes AND file a complaint. Even if it is policy(which I doubt) you need to be heard about how you feel on this one. Take back the power! Talk to your neighbor and see what will be most effective. Hugs from here!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast