+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: home page?

home page?

i really miss the old home page. i think that's part of the reason that i don't come to the site much anymore. it was so much easier to navigate before. does anyone know when or if it's coming back? it's been gone a really long time.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

It's coming back. As soon as the software we're using is off "beta", it will return.

Just a thought....Once I was on the message board page, I saved in on my desktop so all you have to do is click on it and it brings you directly to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    Just a thought....Once I was on the message board page, I saved in on my desktop so all you have to do is click on it and it brings you directly to the forum.
    i don't have a problem getting to the forum. it's saved on my favorites list. what i miss is being able to see the most recent posts and stuff that was listed on it.

i'm glad to hear that it's coming back, john. any ideas when it might happen?
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Well, you can never be sure with beta's, in case new bugs pop up, but I would guess less than 3 weeks from today.

yay!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Yay too. I miss the old homepage.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    i don't have a problem getting to the forum. it's saved on my favorites list. what i miss is being able to see the most recent posts and stuff that was listed on it.

i'm glad to hear that it's coming back, john. any ideas when it might happen?
    yes, I miss it too, it was always a good way to see where everyone was posting at and to have a good chat/posting session. Instead of just cruising the whole site looking to see were the most recent posts have been made in. But again...thanks for running the site and doing all that you do for us users John.

i miss is being able to see the most recent posts and stuff that was listed on it.
    If you go to the top of the forum main page, look for the five rightward pointing arrows... The Second one will bring up all of the most recent posts...

Maybe that will help in the mean time?
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

well, color me stupid. i had no idea. thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast