+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flame Warriors

Flame Warriors

This is an intresting site, which happens to stereotype forum users, if you've been to less mature forums then this, which I happen to go to frequently there are many a flame war, back and forths, and the like, this is a list, all with illustrations of what kind of flame warrior you are! I'm a Big Cat/Evil Clown, what are you?

Flame Warriors
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

This is funny

I think I"m a combination of a Big CAt, an Archivist and I'm almost ashamed to admit I can be a Xenophobe at times (Hey step one is to admit it... lol )
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

When I saw how many of them were there, I thought that there was no way I was going to read all of them. However, once I started reading, I couldn't stop. Very funny stuff. I recognized so many of them including myself (Big Cat)
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I have been just about every one of those warriors on one occasion or another. I'm still not so sure whether that's a good thing or not.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Interesting. I'll have to look through all of them to be sure, but I think I'm a Tireless Rebutter type flamer.

Hm I think I might be coffeeklatch.. beware lol

I've discovered that I am more like an Archivist than I am a Tireless Rebutter. Fear me, if you will.

As if you guys didn't know, I'm an Ego.

For Ego, the discussion forum is all about him and his issues, and he regards discussions that stray from those topics as trivial dalliances. Although tolerant of an occasional shift in focus, Ego grows increasingly restive from extended inattention and will often provoke conflict to reestablish himself as the subject at hand. Ego dismisses with only a cursory reading any forum traffic that doesn't relate directly to him, but replies at length to everything else. Ego is one the the fiercest of all the Warriors and will fight to the death when attacked.

Tell me, that doesn't sound right.

I'm a Jerk Ego.

Jerk is sarcastic, mean, unforgiving and never misses an opportunity to make a cutting remark. Jerk's repulsive personality quickly alienates other Warriors, and after some initial skirmishing he is usually ostracized. Still, Jerk is very happy to participate in electronic forums because in cyberspace he is free to be himself...without the risk of getting a real-time punch in the mouth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast