+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How would you spend ... ?

I would like it to be a rainy day with everyone who lives around me out to work. I would make a big breakfast and eat it while watching the news. Then I would watch an old movie. Then I would take a nap. Then I would go out to buy lunch, but eat it at home watching another movie.

Do some school work in a leisurely pace (I like my classes so, that actually would be enjoyable if I didn't have to rush). Read most of a book. Call friends who are at work Plan which pictures I want to print.

Go spend a few bucks and wrap some gift "just because". Watch some court shows.

Go to someone else's home for dinner.

I feel relaxed already!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'd do anything that really relaxes me. But the thing is I'm not quite sure what relaxes me. Read a book, watch a romantic comedy, watch tv. That's nice.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Unexplained, a massage is great (I haven't had one in 2-3 years professionally). Also, very warm/hot showers or bath is good.

What about believeing that chocolate is good for a diet for just that one day?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Massage. That sounds really nice. Unknot all the stress muscles. I'm thinking of indulging in it now. Thanks.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

You'll love it. Don't hesitate to let the person know how you like it. I like it "deeper" (they don't like the word harder) Afterwards, I forget that I have bones in my body and I feel like a jellyfish.

Without hubby & 3yrold: read, paint, surf the net, or just some intense cat petting time, or take a bath with aromatic bath crystals. *aaaahhhhh*

With hubby & 3yrold: walk around the block to crunch all the leaves, drive to the "special" park right next to the Bay where she can ride her bike with training wheels (no hills), or book time on the big bed with the whole family (2 adults, one child, 2 cats, lots of books).

With hubby alone: snuggle on the couch with a grownup movie & popcorn.

great thread, ARguy! Just thinking about it cheered me up!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

A mix of all I believe
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

Hepcat, I love petting. It does feel good. I'm wary about picking up cats, but once one is on my lap, I just pet away!

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    How would you spend a lazy afternoon or a quiet evening at home ?

Would you...
    1. Laze around and sleep all day ?
    2. Munch snacks away ?
    3. Read a book ? Chill out to some jazz and blues ?
    4. Watch TV all day ?
    I would probably read a book or watch TV, it would depend on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I would definetly bake something-I have a billion recipes to try, and sometimes I will turn on the TV and get out a heating pad and a blanket (assuming its the winter) and just sit there OH or I will get out a movie I havn't seen in a few years and watch it. I wish I had more days like that.
    Pinkieparrot, your avatar reminds me of one I forgot to add. Eating lots of chocolate! Every time I see your avatar my mouth actually waters. Dang, you look good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast