+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What would they say about you?

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Let me join the "I am Boring" club.
    ditto that for me.

Oh come on people!!!!

A show is 30 minutes, and commercials are 10, so you only need to be interesting, intriguing, or get people's attention for only 20 minutes out of the 100's of hours they tape of you each week.

I'm sure there is 20 minutes out of the entire week that is worth watching of each of you. I'm sure each you have 20 minutes yelling at someone, complaining about something, accidently bumping your knee on the side of a table, fooling around with your partner, doing strange things in the bathroom by yourself, or talking bad about someone else, every week, LOL

If it was about my school life I think it would be pretty entertaining, about my home... Well nothign really happens here, sometimes it can get dramatic but most of the time it's slow
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

I'm rather dull but I'm sure my 9 year old would be able to think of things to fill a show. Such as her after school dramtics about homework or snacks, her creative whining for a pony (this week she wrote it on the shopping list), her attempts to get other pets in the house....we could do a show on her alone.

I always thought my father's mother would have made a good TV show. She was one of these nice sweet old ladies who was always muttering something sarcastic or mean under her breath about people she didn't like, bringing all sorts of odd people home to feed that she did like and giving all sorts of odd advice to her grand daughters (the best birth control method is to have a cup of tea...when asked if this was before or after, her reply would be..."instead of.")
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Okie dokie, 20 years ago people would be saying :

"Oh she's pretty, but she's a fruit loop, kind of naive. Still, she's fun when she has a few drinks.

Did you see her tell off the jerk at so-and-so's party? Man, that was a rant straight out of hell. People cheered when she finished saying what everyone else has been dying to say.

She's a clutz!"

In the here and now, they would say :

"How many times a year does she change her hair color? 7 or 8? Guess that's what happens when your looks fade; you have to fiddle with your hair more.

Wow, she loves her cats but spoils them rotten. They own her don't they? Yea, those fur babies have her trained right! (the cats alone would make a great reality show)

Don't you think she is on the obsessive compulsive side? Sort of a control freak too. Just how many times did she check the door to make sure it was locked... and the coffee pot to see if it's turned it off? I lost count around 11.

Wow, she's a curious sort and totally mesmerized by boxes..what a collection she has. What's up with that? And if that's not enough, how about the way she tells her husband he'd better fly right or she'll open up that god awful box and unleash chaos and strife on him.

Funny thing, no matter how bad things get, she always has hope and that's a good thing. Too bad she's still a clutz.

She's a friggin' psycho, I tell ya. Be afraid, very afraid."

Well, if they would have filmed my life a few years back, it probably wouldn't have made it on network tv...a bit scandalous.
    Now, however, it would be your standard changing diapers and washing dishes and taking dogs outside. Pretty boring stuff.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by tv_is_fake
    doing strange things in the bathroom by yourself LOL
    WHAT?

This is a way cool thread idea. I'm really interested to see what people say here.

I can't think of what people would think about me on a regular Osbournes type show, but I could see people having opinions on shows like Survivor or The Amazing Race or American Idol.

What if you were on Survivor? Would you be first voted out, would you be the complaining one that people can't stand or the bossy one that people can't stand? (insert a stereotype here and try to fit yourself in it) Who would YOU be? (<--------question posed to all FORTers...)

What if you were on TAR? What would people think about you and your partner?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    WHAT?

What if you were on Survivor? Would you be first voted out, would you be the complaining one that people can't stand or the bossy one that people can't stand? (insert a stereotype here and try to fit yourself in it) Who would YOU be? (<--------question posed to all FORTers...)

What if you were on TAR? What would people think about you and your partner?
    I would have to watch my mouth, that's for sure. I'm usually laid back but when I get low blood sugar, I start getting testy.

My sister and I have talked about sending in an audition tape for TAR, so maybe you will all see what I would be like on there.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    my show would be pretty boring at first- you know the standard- watch Quinn work- watch Quinn play with little Quinn, watch Quinn train for the Ironman Triathlon...
    then the Smoking Gun would find some dirt, and the crapola would hit the fan... we all have skeletons right? ... right?

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    my show would be pretty boring at first- you know the standard- watch Quinn work- watch Quinn play with little Quinn, watch Quinn train for the Ironman Triathlon...
    then the Smoking Gun would find some dirt, and the crapola would hit the fan... we all have skeletons right? ... right?
    Hmm... maybe TAR isn't such a good idea. I forgot about TSG (and I get their newsletter in my email!). There were those pictures...and that one night at the police station...and that videocamera and jello incident...not to mention what was in my trunk that time......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast