+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words...

Senrik... I Like Engrish.com. That "Freak Sale" sounds pretty good to me, though.

Unexplained, you didn't like Nemo?

And thanks for the link, tracylee! Your cats are cuties. No, I haven't heard of the site before, but they've got some great stuff! Here's just one in their Celebrity GenderBender category (for those who haven't visited it before):

Presenting Female Rap Sensation "EminFem":

*shudder* It's like Eminem and Jewel really had a love child and this was the result.

P.S. Jaded Otaku, you're the only one who got the Manix ad right away. Pat yourself on the back.

P.P.S. Would love to see some of your art pics, Haejin! Your Manet avatars are excellent!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I was just kidding nausicaa. I'm not that heartless.

Anyway,check the new hairdo.

You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by tracylee

Has everyone visited worth1000 ?
    It's the bestest for altered images, great photography, witty text contests (OK, so I just won my first amateur text contest , so I'll brag).
    WOW! The people who enter these contest thingys are VERY good at altering images!!! Its unbeleivable! wow...

Congrats on winning the text contest

Thanks for the link tracylee.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Classic Calvin and Hobbes:

Finally, Maths becomes useful for something...

Good one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12