+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: John, you're great

This is the best - my heartfelt thanks for John and this wonderful site...you have saved my sanity! Also many thanks to the mods and recappers and the many many different views that cross my path on a daily basis. I can't imagine not having all of you around to read! I might not always agree with what you say, but I sure enjoy the heck out of reading it!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    I would also like to put in my 2 cents worth:

I LOVE this site!!!

Thank you so much John and to the mods and to the writers AND to my fellow forters. A lot of days I am too busy to contribute and I am still rather new BUT I always stop by and read. I feel like I know so many of you by reading what you write. I cant tell you how many of these posts have made me smile and laugh aloud. To tell you the truth there is such a spirit of camaraderie here! Recently, I have really needed it!

Thanks again John for making it all possible! You da man!

I feel the same way. I have had a lot of personal stress and challenges lately, but everyday after work I can come here and unwind. I'm pretty shy and don't post as much as some, but I do enjoy reading all the ideas and opinions of everybody.

Thank you John, the Mods and Writers, and all the great people here.

I feel the need to thank John for running such an unflammatory site to protect the members from baiting and unnecessary flaming.

I`ve been to another site that has rules, but none of them are followed. It`s like a bully arena.

For you to have such control with so-o many members is really commendable, so I suppose I also need to thank the moderaters and others for keeping it "clean" in here.

Hats off to you John.

Hello My BFF! I finally got possession of my computer back from my hubby!!! YES! Thank you thank you thank you John for running such a high class board. You have two new recruits in Jillibean and myself! We have been looking for such a wonderful place to post and VOILA! We found it! I can hardly wait to get my fingers burning across this key board!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456