+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: John, you're great

Bravo everyone! This place is a class act! I only got a computer recently, and accidentally stumbled across the FORT. I've never even been to any of the other boards and feel absolutely no reason to start now!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I've got to also tell John that this is a great site. The good work and upgrades continue in 2004!

I just wanted to throw out my love and affection (I just can't live without your... Oops...sorry for the obscure Nelson reference people) to John, the mods and the writers.

Any site that has the is NUMBER ONE in my book!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Go John!

This is by far the best site on the go.
    I have joined many ,but I just pop in to see spoilers and Soap news.I love this site. Thanks to John and all the MODS.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I've seen quite a few other forums, and this is by far the best. It's well manged, and the people here are generally ermmm... civil. Keep up the good work, John and the mods!

FORT Fogey
    Well, I'm digging around through older threads to see what I've missed in the past and I noticed this one so I thought I'd pull it up and add to it.

John, you've done a GREAT JOB here, and I really appreciate all of your efforts (and those of the mods, writers, and contributors).

Since Thanksgiving's right around the corner I thought I'd give a big "THANKS" to you!

(Really, I'm just sayin'. Really, I'm not sucking up!!)

I would also like to put in my 2 cents worth:

I LOVE this site!!!

Thank you so much John and to the mods and to the writers AND to my fellow forters. A lot of days I am too busy to contribute and I am still rather new BUT I always stop by and read. I feel like I know so many of you by reading what you write. I cant tell you how many of these posts have made me smile and laugh aloud. To tell you the truth there is such a spirit of camaraderie here! Recently, I have really needed it!

Thanks again John for making it all possible! You da man!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Thanks John! I love this site, I go to no other now! I love the writers, the mods, everyone on here. I laugh out loud alot and just get a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Great idea, Pom - Thanksgiving is the perfect time of year to to extend thanks to John, the mods, and the writers at FORT. Really, you all help brighten my day. I love coming here to read all your funnies and also to just chat with new friends. It's a stress reliever for me, and believe me I need it! So thank you and hope you all have a great holiday season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast