+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: John, you're great

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Actually the reason this was posted was cause someone registered by the name "gotohelljohn" and posted really vulgar messages on every forum...

I'm glad I missed that one. I wasn't able to see an example of stupidity, degradation and vulgar, I mean the post too.

To John, the Mod "Squad" and Writers, you folks always make FORT a great second home to be in. Thanks a bunch and keep doing what you're doing!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Bravissimo!

I don't know why they'd allow a mere, puny mortal such as I to associate with them, but that's the other thing about them, is that they are all also exceptionally kind and warm people.

plus too, they could be waiting for your avatar to move her arm?!!!! I know I am....

This is the perfect opportunity to express my appreciation of this site. It's by far the nicest board I've come across. It's incredibly user friendly, and there's something for everyone. I'm impressed with every aspect of this place. I'm so glad my friend sent me the link.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
    This is the perfect opportunity to express my appreciation of this site. It's by far the nicest board I've come across. It's incredibly user friendly, and there's something for everyone. I'm impressed with every aspect of this place. I'm so glad my friend sent me the link.
    Actually, I don't think we have anything for cross-dressing dolphins. But I hear John is working on that!

Glad you like it here, PB. And you're right - it's the nicest board I've come across, too!

I would also like to say that this site is run very well. The board is very encouraging of individual opinions but the moderators never allow it to get out of hand for long. Thank you John, and moderators for a wonderful place to come have fun.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

This thread just feels like it calls for a 'Speech! Speech! Speech!'
    Just kidding! I'll echo everyone else's sentiments. The Fort is awesome. Way to go John and all the mods!
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

I am going to jump in here, too. I enjoy this board immensly. I regularly visit another site but this one is much better. I like that it is cleaner...not so much of the swearing. The FORT rules!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Actually, I don't think we have anything for cross-dressing dolphins. But I hear John is working on that!

Glad you like it here, PB. And you're right - it's the nicest board I've come across, too!
    Wayner....

This board rocks and is the best!!! I love John, the mods, the writers and all the posters too. I feel close to many people on these boards and it's great!! That is why I visit everyday....

Keep up the great work!

*bump*
    Now that we are approaching the end of 2003, I just wanted to remind John, the mods, and the writers of FORT how much they are appreciated. Great job, guys Looking forward to some great pre-caps, recaps, and forums in the coming year
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast