+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Things I like!

Princess

Things I like!

Guys, I think we are starting to sound like a group of bitchy misers here with all these "things I hate" threads!
    I want to read something positive and fun, so here is a new thread for anything that you like (PG-13, please ), things that makes you , or anything else that puts you in a good mood!

I'll start with a couple:

- Paulie's precaps! Always have me
    - The scent of flowers and earth in the air in the early early morning
    - Sailing in the ocean with a nice wind in your back!
    - Oysters - ahh... yummy... (and very erotic too )

agentcarver
    - The Mole
    - Paulie's HILARIOUS mole re-caps
    - Watching TNT on TAR3
    - My 3 cats
    - Cooking
    - Coming home to a full house with both my roomies already home (Well... It COULD happen...)
    - The "Afterglow" of our school concerts, a disturbing yet impressive spectacle (Not to be confused with Disturbing yet exciting Spectacles. Those belong to Elton John ;-)

Anyone else care to add?

Princess
    - actually, all sorts of seafood, not just oysters (even though they are special... )
    - sipping a cup of coffee, or a pastis under an olive tree in the late afternoon in the summer while looking out over the blue Mediterranean Sea...
    - kundalini meditation

agentcarver
    I'm rather fond of the feeling I've only had the chance to experience once in my lifetime when a teacher has finished teaching for the year and the kids have left and the blackboard is erased and there's garbage on the floor but you don't care and you can just take your purse, turn off the lights, go to the office, hand them your key, and be gone. It's amazingly euphoric.

I like the fact that my writing showed up on two lists.

I also like the fact that there are men and women. Especially women...since I'm a man.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I like

Waking up early and realizing you have a couple hours to sleep still.
    People going out of their way to say a kind word to you
    Starbursts
    Days off
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I love being a father to my little girl. I never understood how people could love children so much until I had one of my own. Watching her learn new things, playing with her, seeing her smile, getting a big hug & kiss from her...best things in the world.

agentcarver
    ;-)

Know the feeling on a much lesser scale from about 500 teenagers...

I gotta put Modesty on the list of things (actually people) that I like. Those "things I hate" threads were getting pretty depressing.

I like watching my kids play together nicely. And watching them sleep. So cute.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast