+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Things I like!

agentcarver
    I Like sitting in my room with candles and bouillon during a storm.
    (NEVER coffee/Tea/Coacoa) with the lights off and just reading... Sometimes I'll do cookies and popcorn, too.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    I like Peppermint ice cream and you can only get it once a year

If you have a Brahms in your area you can get peppermint ice cream year round,, they make great shakes.. I love peppermint shakes!!!!

I love when I am sick or not feeling well and my little girl strokes my face and says its ok mommy I am here, and kisses me,, she is sooo sweet and she gives me this really caring look.. melts me!
    I also love when she says things like , mommy I have the same hands as you or our hair looks the same..
    Also, when she says 'mommy will you come snuggle me when you get finished ...." Who can't resist doing the dishes or laundry later ,, not me for sure!!!!

agentcarver
    *Sigh*

And here I am stuck in a house with a Gay Stockbroker and a Female Bartender when all the parents have all the fun :-(

I love my mother. She raised three kids all by herself. Looking back on that now, I realize how truly amazing she was & is. I really have a soft spot in my heart for the single mothers out there who are sacrificing to give their kids a good life.

FORT Fogey
    Being a single mom does have its trying moments.. but, I do have to say,, there are times when I think this is cool,,just us girls,, hanging out doing the girl stuff,, you know!

I like the Avs winning like they are now.......

BaBy DiVa
    Wedding cake. Having my hair played with. Singing in the car. Taking warm clothes out of the dryer..they smell so good, and they feel great on cold winter mornings. Watching cartoons with my niece and nephew and laughing until we're sick. Stormy nights. The beach. First kisses. Second kisses. Sipping iced mocha while I get a pedicure. Bubble baths. Vacations. My mother's voice. Taking a nap.

FORT Fogey
    I totally love Naps.. ohhhh they are the best!!

Purely guilty indulgence.... Meg Ryan movies.... can't resist, even the horrible Joe vs. the Volcano... Soooooooo beautiful.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    Fishing - even if I don't catch anything
    Camping in the summer, in a tent, far away from everything - it's so great to wake up in the middle of birds singing when the sun rises early morning!
    Venice (Italy) - one of the most beautiful cities, off season.
    Visiting a really good museum.
    Cross-country skiing a crisp winter day, and having hot chocolate and sandwiches for lunch in a sunny place.
    Listening to a good classical music performance.
    Waking up in the middle of the night by a big thunderstorm and go up and watch the lightning in the dark.
    Being by the ocean when it's storming and being splashed by the waves (as long as it's not dangerous )
    Watching a movie that makes me - like "Best in Show" or "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" (well, it did then anyway ).

+ Reply to Thread