+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BAD, BAD pick up lines!

Are they real... hell yeah they're real and you'll never touch them now.

agentcarver
    Originally posted by Modesty
    Sorry to get off topic here, but I NEED to say that she is a famous SWEDISH actress!
    I knew that, but I don't think that anyone else who isn't "Into" Alias knows-Thanks for enlightening us!

agentcarver
    Before I forget:

"Your Epidermis is showing-Mind if I stroke it for you?"

I never had any pickup lines. But one of the most memorable that I've actually heard:

"Are you legal?"

agentcarver
    Of course, there's the classic:

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world. Care for a fuck?"

My wife is a redhead. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I didn't use any pickup lines, though. I'm one of the guys Kylie and Miss F were talking about: I wouldn't be able to deliver 'em seriously.

I had one in the wings that I never used. Got a fortune in my cookie once that said, "You will meet someone special at a social event." I kept it (keep it, actually, along with other Hall of Fame fortunes) in my wallet. The plan was to go up to whoever and tell them, "I think I'm supposed to meet you here." Then I'd show her the fortune.

At which point, she'd pull out a fortune of her own and say, "You're right." Only her fortune would read: "A bumbling dork will try to pick you up tonight. Run."
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    I had one in the wings that I never used. Got a fortune in my cookie once that said, "You will meet someone special at a social event." I kept it (keep it, actually, along with other Hall of Fame fortunes) in my wallet. The plan was to go up to whoever and tell them, "I think I'm supposed to meet you here." Then I'd show her the fortune.

I like that one a lot.. I think that is sort of precious!!! Could you pass it on to a really great guy in my vicinity??

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I think after today's events, Firegirl needs to add the following line to this list of bad pickup lines:

"I'm going to have to cuff you."

Princess
    "I'm going to have to cuff you."
    Wayner... but in a different situation that may actually be a good pickup line !

A couple more goodies (or would they be baddies? ):

"Should I call you or nudge you for breakfast in the morning?"

"Are you tired? Well, you should be...you've been running through my mind all day."

+ Reply to Thread