+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: BAD, BAD pick up lines!

I couldn't either - I don't think there is enough alcohol anywhere to make me that gutsy . . . but like you said "good for them" put the shoe on the other foot

I totally agree, she was very stunning , I guess just being a guy I was caught off-guard and was probably put in an awkward position that most women are in. Ladies I must admit we ARE pigs, forgive us ,for we know not what we've done.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

I wouldn't say pigs but it's nice of you to realize the position we can be put in. I have no first hand knowlege - I met the guy I married at 18, dated him exclusively for 12 years, married at 30 and separated at 35 so since I have no first hand knowledge, it's a lot of fun reading these and seeing what people go through.

I've never had good pick-up lines, only guys who say very average things, like, "you wanna dance" "can I buy you a drink" "what are you up to this weekend". Maybe I'm lucky, I don't know.

One of my first boyfriends picked me up "brilliantly" while I was hanging candle rings in the store we worked at and he said, "smartly", "So, you hangin' candle rings?"

Yep, I'm easily won over.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Well I guess he was original and not cheesy - For some reason when I'm reading these, I picture the guy with the shirt open to his belly button and hairy chest with gold chains doing the talking. I know. . . too much tv

. . and yes, you're pretty easy

Okay, it wasn't THAT easy, but I could tell he was nervous, so I gave him a break and he became more entertaining later.

Here's another: "If I told you you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    This one should work for unexplained:

"I just got Adrien Brody's autograph. If you go out with me, I'll give it to you."

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'm so easily picked up.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Fade to black
    Join the club.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    Hazy, did it hurt?

+ Reply to Thread