+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: BAD, BAD pick up lines!

Jodaar- I love that one! It's sooo funny. I would so be trapped in that one though, because I'm ALWAYS smiling/laughing.

The girls all went out this past weekend and a guy approached us with this: Ladies please step away from the bar and come closer to me (we step away). "Why did we do something?" Yes as a matter of fact, you're melting the ice of my drink!
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

PKeeper
    Do you want to see something swell?

I am going to hope you've never used that on anyone, PKeeper!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    "I have a gun."

Originally posted by Wayner
    "I have a gun."
    LOL Wayner, I did have a very drunk guy use that one on me years ago. Was slumming with some friends from college in a bar just inside of Detroit playing pool when a guy approched me with "wanna touch my gun". Being a nice drunken Yooper girl, I didn't believe he had one, so he whipped it out. My friends still laugh at me about that one, I guess I reacted loudly and quickly. :

had the business card one tried on me too, that is funny even when you are expecting it so of course you laugh.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

PKeeper
    That dress would look awfully nice on the floor next to my bed...

Once a guy said, "Hey!, buy me a drink!". When I did not respond he said,"Come on bi***! I'll make it worth your while." Still no reply, "Whore!" and he stomped off. Now, who is the whore here?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Man, I can't believe that sequence didn't work, Feif. He probably scores every night with that approach.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I never really looked at the guy, but by smell alone I would say NONONONONO! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS DID THAT ANGRY SMELLY MAN GET "SOME" WITHOUT IT BEING PASSED OUT DRUNK. But to each his own.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread