+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Red

Seeing Red

Okay everyone, I'm not talking Pet Peeves, I want to know what really, really makes you mad.

For me...

*Work environments where new people come in and steamroll over everyone and everything in their way.

*Two faced people. People that kiss your ass then turn to rip you a new one 3 days from Sunday. I've learned a long time ago not to do that. You always get caught.

*When kind people get taken advantage of. Not talking personally, I'm not that kind and I will stand up for myself. My BIL is the nicest guy in the world and can't say no to people. Money, favours, whatever. He's too nice and would do anything for his brother and does. His brother knows that and uses it to his advantage.

What really makes me angry? There's a guy my town named Fred Phelps. He's the homophobic Baptist preacher who gained some national notoriety by picketing Matthew Sheppard's funeral. He takes his little cult all over the country to picket all gay funerals. Every single day in this town, his church members are out protesting somewhere. He even has little 3 year olds out there holding hateful, disgusting, homophobic signs & chanting all kinds of vulgarities. Legally, there's nothing we can do about it (well there is, but the local government won't do it). So we just have to drive around & pretend like we don't see this #$%&*@#$%&. Absolutely makes me sick.

FORT Fogey
    Ok not to start some kind of fight here,, but racial groups who feel they are owed something because of something that happened a long long time ago that they were never involved in,,,,

Firegirl....along the same line...when ppl hold 2000 year old grudges and kill or disfigure other ppl over it.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Jodaar - I know exactly the idiot you are talking about (he's from Topeka, right?)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Jodaar - I know exactly the idiot you are talking about (he's from Topeka, right?)
    Yeah, though I wish he wasn't.

FORT Fogey
    feifer,, EXACTLY I din't wander in the desert for 40 yrs,, force anyone to do so,, own a slave,, was a slave, gassed anyone, know anyone was or any of the above.. so lets get on with life today!!!!

Originally posted by firegirl
    Ok not to start some kind of fight here,, but racial groups who feel they are owed something because of something that happened a long long time ago that they were never involved in,,,,
    People today often live the legacy of the way their ancestors were treated many years ago.

That Fred Phelps guy is as disgusting as human being as I have ever "known".
    People like him make me realise daily just why I'm so anti-Religion.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'd say everything bugs me a little, but nothing REALLY peeves me off.

I'm too laid back to get really mad about anything.

ragging on my family. i can bash them till i'm blue in the face, but if someone says something negative about someone i love, i will come unglued... and i'm VERY nonconfrontational. right feif?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast