+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Red

I cannot stand if someone criticizes a member of my family. I will never understand the mentality of people that will insult your family to you anyhow.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

agentcarver
    I am an Athiest.

I live in a Catholic-Italian neighborhood.

I DO NOT LIKE THE RELIGOUS MORONS WHO ARE TRYING TO COME TO MY DOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION OR A PHONE CALL TO "ENLIGHTEN" ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED. If you are religous, fine. I don't force you to spend sundays at home with me marking tests, so don't try and "Convert" me. As far as I can tell, nothing in the Bible condones that, anyhow.

I've never heard of this Phelps guy, but he makes me angry!!
    Along the same lines, I hate seeing those KKK guys on Jerry Springer, with their little kids, teaching them their racist assanine ways.

I honestly don't understand why people cant look at someone for the person they are. Period.
    It seems so simple, yet so many people refuse to do it.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

The following quote is from the useless trivia thread, but my comment belongs here

A U.S. backed government study found that pigs can become alcoholics
    Why did the government feel the need to spend money to find this out??
    That pisses me off!
    Like the sign on the gas pumps that says "Gasoline fumes have been known to cause cancer in laboratory animals"
    Have you seen the way they hook those animals up to MAKE them breath these fumes? It's horrible. And when it's done for something as useless as finding out whther or not gas fumes are deadly........ UHG!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Well, consider me in the same class as John when it comes to getting angry (must be the extreme patience that golfing teaches you I think ).

I can look back and say that the only times I have really gotten angry as an adult were times (fortunately very few of them) where someone close to me betrayed my trust.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    In no particular order, ppl who are:
    arrogant
    cruel
    preachy - whatever they preach about
    rude
    egocentric
    self-righteous
    (Just noticed Bill's post above, and had to add..)
    deceitful
    and ppl who break my trust

agentcarver
    Well, I'd like to add people who don't listen. I am willing to explain something in music class, but I have a strict policy of "If you missed what I said, come and see me after class". That policy carries over to questions I've already answered. Call it harsh, but I've got orders on how much to teach these kids, exams are at the end of the month, and it's squeeze time, so every minute literally counts.

My parents were both teachers and I was going to follow in their footstops. Deciding halfway through university that I didn't want to teach was the best decision ever. Too tough, not enough respect and you really have to have it in you. I did not.

And don't get me started on Mike Harris.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

agentcarver
    ;-)

Ernie Eves is Smarter, but Greasier, I find, though.

And Don't YOU get ME started about Dalton McWimpy or Howard Who?

A whole lot. But nothing worth getting in to, because theres not a lot that makes me really mad. I mean, I've been mad enough to kill (and I did it too) so theres not a lot these days that gets me really mad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast