+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Is everyone at the FORT a writer? Otherwise known as: Secret ambitions

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Spegs, the story looks incredibly interesting. I'm just adding my heartfelt congratulations to you.
    Such wonderful news.
    Thanks so much SS.
    (But the story synopsis in the press release is really off base. I'm happy about this--I'd like to have a teenie wee bit o' suspense left over for the readers/viewers.)
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Congratulations spegs! That's truly amazing and impressive!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Wow, I can't believe I missed the update to this thread until now. Spegs, YOU ROCK! You must be doing backflips.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Wow. Goooooo spegs!
    Gustav Holst was right!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I see I'm late as usual-WOW Spegs.....what an accomplishment. Just wow. Congrats!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Wow. That's amazing. Congratulations

Way to go spegs! Congratulations!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

My goodness this is almost like MY dream is coming true. I am so happy for you. I will definitely take my chances and go to see this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    My goodness this is almost like MY dream is coming true. I am so happy for you. I will definitely take my chances and go to see this one.
    Yes, definitely go see it (in 2007 or whatever). I get a fraction of a fraction of a cent every time someone buys a ticket! So, I'd like to promise to warn you if it sucks (I get to go to the premiere ), but I probably won't Mwuhahahahaha
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I suspect that the party thread is the secret recruiting office for aspiring writers. Just check it out, and look how many of the newer writers used to be hanging at the 'party' all the time. Yup, I think there is a conspiracy going on in the party thread. It's being watched for any signs of possible writing talent, and then the guilty party gets abducted, and taken away to another location. When we see them again, their name is printed in blue, and there is a notation in the Annoncements...."(insert name here) is now a writer!"
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread