+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Moon Skin Child
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    You're welcome. A wig works too....

Your av freaks me out. My browser does weird things with it - like it doesn't animate, but it will split in half vertically when I'm not looking giving 2 Samaras, one white & one black. That movie gave me nightmares. Be sure to take pictures!
    That movie also gave me nightmares because I saw it with my friends and when we went downstairs for a snack we saw...a ladder! *dun dun dun...*

I'll take pictures and post them for all you little chiddlers and grown-ups to see.

My avatars reflect my attitudes. It's been a bad month for me and I feel ready to kill someone...oh John! I have something to show you!

JUST KIDDING!

Nah...a wig's no fun...

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    That movie also gave me nightmares because I saw it with my friends and when we went downstairs for a snack we saw...a ladder! *dun dun dun...*

I'll take pictures and post them for all you little chiddlers and grown-ups to see.

My avatars reflect my attitudes. It's been a bad month for me and I feel ready to kill someone...oh John! I have something to show you!

JUST KIDDING!

Nah...a wig's no fun...
    Your ava's sweet. I love it!

This Halloween I'm going to go as what I've been the last 4 years: myself. Lol I'm scary when you ring that doorbell when I'm in the middle of homework and I start screaming at your children to leave me the heck alone. No one gets candy from me this year.

Angel22b
    I'm gonna be OLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best birthday (yes it's on Halloween) was my 21st...... I threw my own party and everyone HAD to dress up to get in! To this day I don't know all those who showed up- I think we had some crashers! But it was FUN!!!!

I also loved my 39th as my daughter threw me surprise party and people actually showed up! Meant a lot to me- cuz in my youth Halloween was more about the costumes and parties than about my birthday.....

My birthday is a week before Halloween. Not that bad, I guess. Everyone is still preparing for Halloween. It's really fun to see.

Moon Skin Child
    COOL! I know someone who's birth day is also Halloween, but I don't want to talk about him, because Toni liked him and Toni (my former friend) is A BITCH!!! :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    COOL! I know someone who's birth day is also Halloween, but I don't want to talk about him, because Toni liked him and Toni (my former friend) is A BITCH!!! :angry
    So do I. She's really tall and friends with a cold biznatch.

Moon Skin Child
    Heehee...

FORT Fogey
    Sorry about the beeyotch for a friend MSC! We all have them, I guess.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I have come up with a new idea. I'm going to be a bohemian. Or maybe I'll be Bernard Marx. I'll have to wait until Halloween to be sure, though.
    Czech, please! And a tip of the stake to ol' Jean Huss.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Jughead Jones
    I realize that John doesn't want TV related stuff in here...

...but after seeing that mime on BB4, I'm inspired to dress up as one this Hallowe'en!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast