+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What are you going to be for Halloween?

I'm gonna go as a human being

Seriously, the last two years, my wife and I made a big production, and no one came, so now I'm just willing to test the waters again.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I'm going as a goth. Moon Skin Child said that already, but that's the only costume I can think of that is possible for me to dig up and wear without looking absolutely ridiculous. And I'm pretty pale with black hair already, so that's good. Plus I have lots and lots of black-colored clothing.
    not to be rude or anything, but are you sure you're not already a goth?

FORT Fogey
    I think it'd be fun to be the Spice Girls. Maybe I'll get some of my friends to do it with me. My mom says I'm "too old" to be trick or treating...

~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Halloween Rocks in Nevada because its NEVADA DAY! So we have no work or school!! Hehe Haha!!
    I swear the alcohol is coming out my nose

Ociffer...i swear to drunk i am not God...

FORT Fogey
    Wow... lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    not to be rude or anything, but are you sure you're not already a goth?
    No...I don't have any ridiculous body piercings (no ear piercings either), I don't own any weird chains, I don't paint my nails or lips black, my hair is dark naturally, I think that parachute pants look hideous, the idea of ripping up my clothes horrifies me, and the number of black clothes I have pales in comparison to how many blue clothes I have. And now that I think of it, I'm not that pale.

Me and my friends are going to wear masks and go bag snatching. Hey, it happened to us when we were younger, so we MUST continue the "tradition" of The Snatching of the Bags, sorry in advance kids!!
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

I'm thinking of going as Rupert. Heavy jeans, tie-dye tank, black wig and beard. I may even stick a plastic skull on an axe. Should be easy. But it depends on how long Rupert lasts and whether he remains likeable.

It's either Rupert or a repeat of last year: The Invisible Man. Which means I don't show up for the party.

My son was "The Kellogg Kid" a couple years ago.

He was a "cereal killer" and we took the little one serving boxes of cereal, stabbed them, glued some of the leaking guts (flakes etc) on the outside of the box and sewed them to his shirt. Then we made up "WANTED" posters for him to give out at school

He won Most Original at the High School.

We need a new idea now.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    No...I don't have any ridiculous body piercings (no ear piercings either), I don't own any weird chains, I don't paint my nails or lips black, my hair is dark naturally, I think that parachute pants look hideous, the idea of ripping up my clothes horrifies me, and the number of black clothes I have pales in comparison to how many blue clothes I have. And now that I think of it, I'm not that pale.
    well a little talcum powder can fix that you know....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast