+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Game Addictions?

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    He loves his games so much he hasn't gone on a date or ummm "gotten any" in 3 years.
    Oh my God, Hazy, that's seriously the saddest story I've ever heard! Now I see why you had his picture up...It's a pity, really, your brother's so cute!

He needs to hook up with a cute girl who's into gaming. My brother used to work for a video game magazine--lots of hotties on the editorial staff!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Fade to black
    I've tried SFG. I'll bring over some friends to watch a movie and innocently introduce him to an attractive girl (who has already told me she think's he's cute, etc and he would rather play his game. I think the only way he'd get into a relationship is if the girl would sit by him and play the game with him until it was time for bed. (I'm really hoping he doesn't read this thread, he lurks here occasionally but told me the other day he hadn't been here since AI was over).
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Okay, after this post I'll drop the subject. But I'm sure there's someone out there for you brother. I happen to love video games! If I wasn't married, I would play DOA: Hardcore with your brother all night. (Wait that sounded wrong...)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Fade to black
    Well hell if that's the case, I'll pick up gaming.

OK, subject dropped.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345