+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Sleeping Position Can Reveal Your Personality...

Another stomach sleeper here. I wonder, how did they find this stuff out???
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    I sleep wherever feels comfortable that night, so I have slept in all 4 of those positions. what does that mean?

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Another stomach sleeper here. I wonder, how did they find this stuff out???
    I find that position extremely uncomfortable. Scary.

Pinkie Parrot: you're just a little bit of everything lol.

~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I sleep wherever feels comfortable that night, so I have slept in all 4 of those positions. what does that mean?
    me too i move around a lot in my sleep ill fall asleep on my stomach..wake up 1/2 through the night on my side...wake up again on my side all stretched out...then ill wake up in fetal position..lol depends on my mood maybe?
    I swear the alcohol is coming out my nose

Ociffer...i swear to drunk i am not God...

Ok, I sleep on my side, with my legs stright but my arms curled under my head.....so I'm social, easy going with odd arms?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I'm sometimes suspicious but other times would be easy going and relaxed.

I sleep on the side, kind of like the first aid position to keep people from rolling over, one leg straight, one bent... Husband tends to sleep on his back, but holding a pillow on his face. What does that tell? Also, for some very odd reason both of our sons (2 & 5) like this pillow on the face deal and it makes me nervous at times.

Now that I think about it, maybe I sleep in first aid position, because I used to do first aid and Red Cross for years, kind of makes me feel safe I guess (at least I won't suffocate asleep). And I like to turn my back towards the door.
    Last edited by Tirlittan; 09-17-2003 at 12:34 PM.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Princess
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I sleep on the side, kind of like the first aid position to keep people from rolling over, one leg straight, one bent...
    As did I unil very recently when I started to get a backache from it. Now I mostly sleep on the side hugging a pillow and/or blanket . Don't know what kind of personality either is.

Btw, I really wonder what the point of that research is???? Seems to me that someone had too much time on their hands....

Sometimes log, but mostly fetal position.

"My daughter sleeps like a shrimp!" My mother used to say.
    Last edited by nausicaa; 09-17-2003 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    On occasion I sleep on my side with one leg up and my arms curled around a collection of smooshable pillows. But in that position I'm mostly on my stomach.
    That's my favorite position to sleep in. On my stomach with my leg pulled up and my arms underneath or around my pillow. I feel so comfortable that way. But lately I've been so tired that I'll fall asleep in any position. I'm not usually brash or outgoing. Only on occasion ... like if I'm with a friend.

My 6-year-old sister is usually hanging off the end of her bed in the star fish shape. Some times she's on her side, with her favorite pillowcase over her face and her left thumb in her mouth. She's been like that since she was born.
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast