+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Home Remedies

  1. #21
    Mmmmm.. Nice... Terena79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,248
    What about home remedies for other ailments?

    This is kinda gross, but I read earwax is great for cankersores and that oils on the sides of your nose are good for chapped lips.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

  2. #22
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    45
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    What about home remedies for other ailments?

    This is kinda gross, but I read earwax is great for cankersores and that oils on the sides of your nose are good for chapped lips.
    Terena ,I just gagged on my lunch, stop that now.

  3. #23
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    What about home remedies for other ailments?

    This is kinda gross, but I read earwax is great for cankersores and that oils on the sides of your nose are good for chapped lips.
    I get canker sores all the time. But I'm not willing to put earwax in my mouth.

    Speaking of gross stuff.....

    I read somewhere that urine is possibly the most beneficial source of nutrition and vitamins out there. Yes, urine. And to get the full effects you must drink it. Read more. Very strange, but fascinating in a way.

  4. #24
    Mmmmm.. Nice... Terena79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I get canker sores all the time. But I'm not willing to put earwax in my mouth.

    Speaking of gross stuff.....

    I read somewhere that urine is possibly the most beneficial source of nutrition and vitamins out there. Yes, urine. And to get the full effects you must drink it. Read more. Very strange, but fascinating in a way.

    Didn't see this in that article, but I've heard you can use urine to help get rid of acne. Your first pee of the day.. on a washcloth.. just where you want it.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

  5. #25
    FORT Regular Pandora's Box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59
    No, no, no -- no way would I use urine (much less drink it!), no matter how good they say it is for you. Ewwwee.

    Kind of makes the ear wax look good.

  6. #26
    An innocent bystander nlmcp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The mitten state
    Posts
    3,402
    peppermint and peppermint tea is sopposed to be good for an upset stomach
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

  7. #27
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    peppermint and peppermint tea is sopposed to be good for an upset stomach
    Well, that's not exactly bad. But I've never tasted peppermint tea, so I might not know.

  8. #28
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    Didn't see this in that article, but I've heard you can use urine to help get rid of acne. Your first pee of the day.. on a washcloth.. just where you want it.
    OMG!!!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  9. #29
    Under Investigation Tirlittan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I get canker sores all the time. But I'm not willing to put earwax in my mouth.
    A friend of mine swears that a piece of liquorice a day keeps canker sores away.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.