+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Entertainment Books!

Entertainment Books!

Hi Everyone -

My crisis center is again selling Entertainment Books to raise funds. Last year several of you helped us out by designating Agora Crisis Center as the beneficiary of your purchase and we really appreciated it. In case any of you are not familiar with the Entertainment Book, it contains hundreds of coupons good for "2 for 1" savings at restaurants, theatres, dry cleaners, car washes, cruiselines, and lots more. The book costs around $35 (varies by city) and I can honestly say that I use mind enough to save easily ten times that amount.

Many community groups sell the books to raise money, but if you don't have an organization you are already supporting I'd love it if you'd consider us. To order a book and have us benefit, go to http://www.entertainment.com. When you make your purchase enter our account number which is 741182 and we will get $7 from the sale of your book. You can also preview your city's book on the website to see if the coupons are ones you would use.

If you have any questions about the Entertainment Book or about Agora Crisis Center, feel free to PM me!

Thanks.

Hi - I don't want to be a pest, but I'm bumping this since November/December is the time when most people buy Entertainment Books.

Remember, they're great to buy for a city you're going to visit too!

+ Reply to Thread