+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Underage members?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    A lot of the people posting in here announcing how old they are really surprises me. I never would've guessed that a lot of them were really as young as that. Would you guys guess that I'm 18 if I didn't tell you that I was?
    Well, in some posts you mentioned that you were still a bit young, so I figured about 17 to 19 years old. So I wasn't too far off.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I can usually tell the underage members, since I am one. If we're under 18, then we accidentally may slip in a 'u' or hint at being younger. If we're under 16, then we know 12 year old computer talk fluently. (ph33r my m@d 5ki11z)

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I can usually tell the underage members, since I am one. If we're under 18, then we accidentally may slip in a 'u' or hint at being younger. If we're under 16, then we know 12 year old computer talk fluently. (ph33r my m@d 5ki11z)
    sorry bored, thats not 12 year old computer talk (unless you mean that talk has been around for 12 years), its leet speak, a scriptkiddie language.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    True, but it's used by alot of 12 year olds, and 24 year old entire computer nerds (not you, senrik, you know we love you)

True, but it's used by alot of 12 year olds, and 24 year old entire computer nerds (not you, senrik, you know we love you)
    and script kiddies of all ages..... usually a sign that the person using the speak is an idiot with a script.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I'm more used to reading "fear maii maddd skillsz" or something like that (since I see that all the time while blog-surfing). I personally think it's a waste of time to type like that. Whatever floats your boat, though.

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I'm more used to reading "fear maii maddd skillsz" or something like that (since I see that all the time while blog-surfing). I personally think it's a waste of time to type like that. Whatever floats your boat, though.
    bah haej, don't get me stahrted.

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    bah haej, don't get me stahrted.
    I hate that kind of "netspeak" (meaning "fear maii maddd skilsz"). So annoying. Harder to read than plain English. I can't speedread in netspeak! Blogs that come in English on Xanga are rarities nowadays! Man, why does everyone want to be "ghetto" now?!?

"Ghetto" ohhh no YOU didnt go there with it.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

"ghetto" as you call it, and computer talk are two totally different things.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

+ Reply to Thread