+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Underage members?

Hmm.. Since we can say anything:

Jenna Morasco was the most brilliant Survivor player ever!

Clarence should have eaten all the food in camp and claimed a lion came and ate it!

They should do another "America's Most Talented Kid" and "America's Most Talented Senior"!

Flo deserved to win $1,000,000. Zach should have given her his share.

Robert is an upstanding man and a good male role-model.

Stephen Baldwin should have won Celebrity Mole: Hawaii.

Heidi stripping for peanut butter was a smart move!

They pay Fear Factor Champions way too much.

That Arnold-Schwarzneggar's-Evil-Twin guy should win Cupid!

...now that I've made my point about saying anything we want to, I hope everyone recognizes my blatant sarcasm. I'm going to go wash my hands and go to confessional now, because THAT [points up] was just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Well, you're not *that* old, technically.

Sooo...it's not worth guessing whether or not I'm an exception too, is it? Since in the Games forum you asked if the person below you was a teenager, and I was the only one in that forum...ok, so I just answered my own question. Silly me.
    haej....

I know how old you are. there are a few things that give it away... no offense intended. but relax, as you are one of the few teenagers I talk to on any regular basis, and i refuse to talk down to anyone.

and FYI, I'm 33.

~senrik the simple.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Well, *technically* I'm still a teenager, but I figure that once an individual is old enough to drink, drive and vote, he/she has more than fulfilled the age requirement.

I rarely swear in RL, and I rarely swear in here. Based on what I write alone, it's possible I could be mistaken for a 30-year-old prude. I don't talk this way, though; I merely write this way. Can't help it...once they've brainwashed you in English class, you're doomed for life.

So, yeah - I guess I'm the polar opposite of the young mofos being made examples of in here. Personally, I could care less if someone swore or not. The underage posters at FoRT are good people, and if I see the occasional post riddled with expletives, I laugh - I don't find it that offensive, actually.

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Ack. Funsuckers.
    Am I one of the bad ones. If I am I'm sorry
    I was in love with a difficult man.

It all changes when you have kids. All of a sudden you WANT to be able to talk without cussing every other word. Nothing like hearing your 2 year old angel pop out with "S**t, granma, me drop horsie!"
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    It all changes when you have kids. All of a sudden you WANT to be able to talk without cussing every other word. Nothing like hearing your 2 year old angel pop out with "S**t, granma, me drop horsie!"
    Lol!

Haha during the summer I told my 3 year-old cousin to back off and he goes up to my aunt and says "Back off lady!".

FORT Fogey
    I like your av, Rab.

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    Jenna Morasco was the most brilliant Survivor player ever!
    Deep Dish, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    now that reminds me of a story.... My twin sister learned her first words from listening to my parents change her diapers..... her first words "oh, thit" (she had trouble with 's'es...) Thats when my parents figgered out to not cuss around the children.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Right....we parents are a little slow but with patience and loving care we can learn.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread